Wednesday, June 08, 2005

dreams or reality?

i had a really weird dream last night.
or rather early morning.
i slept at 2am.
well.
i had this dream a long long time ago.
when i was like really young.
i cant rmb the dream.
or rather it doesnt allow me to remember it.
but this dream was so disturbing.
that i forced myself to wake up.
to make it go away when i was a ity bity girl.
now.
it made me cry buckets of tears.
i cannot recall what happened.
but i know that its something bad.
very bad.
i vaguely rmb seeing blood and gore.


for as long as i can rmb.
my dreams have come true.
i dun know if i can dream the future.
i dun know if i'm a psychic.
but it weird.
my dreams have always come true.
it makes me fear it.
*i'm scared


i had to go down to the phone shop today.
because of the stupid O2 phone.
stupid thing.
so expensive and yet so fucking non user friendly.
wtf.
stupid thing.
because of it.
i wasted one whole afternoon.
its supposed to help make our lives better.
not make it worse.
stupid thing.


i miss you.
but you're not the ONE.
*mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment