Sunday, June 19, 2005

disgruntled me. you never cared.

its not like i cant make it in my studies. if i couldn make it. i would have dropped into the technical stream. right? yes. you got into Cedar Girls. so what? i owe you my life now?
you've never cared before. why care now? yes. why now? you're not me.

you never bothered abt me or what i do. all you ever cared about was getting things done.
church. serving God. serving ministry. serving this serving that. since when you cared? even when i backslide. you werent there. you din even care pls. yes. you're the ever-oh-so-great editor of a magazine. the great president of some crap fan club. the CGL of some fucked up cells.

but how many times have i seen your dark side. when you unmercifully screamed at your member who asked your opinion abt getting a tattoo. when you scolded me like i was one of your stupid members. i dun SUBMIT to you. you are NOT MY GOD.

am i disgruntled pls.

must be the mense.
damn gay pls.
Nigeria Falls.
argh!
i wanna die pls.
damn tiring.
`can someone be my boyfriend?
i'm turning gay soon pls.
glenn. you're gonna have an old maid as your sister.
how cool's that?
very pls.

`mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment