Tuesday, June 21, 2005

hay-ish hair

i woke up at like three today. i am disgusted at my sleeping hours. but its the holidays. so who cares? watched teevee for awhile. i was twirling a lock of my hair around my finger. and i realised how bloody dry my hair is. like hay. NOT FUNNY OKAY. you should feel how hay-ish hair feels like. well. blame it on me dyeing my hair so many times long ago. i changed it like a diff colour every month. no wonder my hair's turning into hay. gay. so i decided to treat myself to a spa for my hair. went down to the salon and got a treatment. dunno what kind of teatment it was also. my hair felt silky and smooth after the tretment. yeah! no more hay-ish hair. i LOVE it.

called sam. she din call me when she came back. so much for friends. HAH. who fucking cares? anw. the GAY nigel wants me to go and source for furniture. okay i can do it. but like he din ask nicely can? i felt like he threw the job to me. however. i was disgruntled but willing to do it. how contradicting can i GET? madness.

well. its school for me tml. need to go and check out the room. then head down to Ikea at Queenstown. Nigel Dillip Singh Gill. You owe me a BIG FAVOUR.

`come out soon
`mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment