Thursday, June 16, 2005

graffiti

i din go to school to see any graffiti today. i woke up with cramps. so i couldn go anywhere. stayed at home the whole day. watched cartoons thru the drooping eyelids of mine. fell asleep a couple of times. my period is making me dreadfully tired. sian man. and i ran out of pads. so i had to lug my body to Shop and Save to get some pads. i realised that there are alot of types of pads. i swear there are alot. in the end i bought this one. the others din look attractive enough.

-sigh- then went home. went to bathe and went online for awhile den *he came home. then had dinner. i opened the freezer to get some air con. yes i know it sounds weird. but i was bored and hot. i found this HUGE bar of chocolate staring at me. i mean its really huge. geez. the size of that thing can feed a busful of people.


how's this for size?




its a bloody 1kg bar of chocolate. eat it all and die a fat pig. i swear. *he says that my sister has been bugging him abt the chocolate for two days already.
*why am i not surprised?
tsk tsk tsk.
oh. and i went to BMEzine. omg. they had this gallery for EXTREME body modifications. i swear its fucking disgusting. with the dicks and all getting pierced or chopped off i swear its damn disturbing man. ah well. at least i've seen a dick now. i havent seen one before. and NO i'm not being perverse or anything. its just nature. an art from God. so i dun see any wrong in that no? haha.

cindial smsed me. after so long. she's in hostel. the woman rioted and stole. so she's in there. cried when i saw her sms. like i haven seen her for so long and the first ting i hear from her is that she's in hostel. damn sad pls. and bearbear might be going in. makes me even sadder pls. bearbear is such a nice guy. but things that have been done cannot be taken back. that's the saddest part.

i'm glad that i was given a chance to finish my education again two years ago. yes i left sac with a big history. angry and frustrated even. i took a break from my education. a year was spend deciding what i wanted in life. in the end i chose to go back to my education. you people might say that its stupid of me to waste one year. but i can tell you that that one year taught me more about the society then what you can learn about it in school. its different out there.
Northland gave me that chance when i needed it the most. yes they might have taken me in because of the fact that i was from a autonomous school. or the fact that i played basketball as a cca. but the fact still remains that once i was a rebellious student in sac who didnt listen to teachers and made alot of trouble doesnt mean that someone cant change. i'm living proof. sac thought of me as a deliquent. a troublemaker. a useless student. but in Northland, i'm a STUDENT LEADER. a vice-chairman of the second student council. how can anyone say anything now? nobody can ever say somebody's beyond hope. WHY? because i was there and i came back and became very successful. it may have cost me some years. but its something that i was willing to take in order to change. why not? you can do it too.

*who's the ONE?
*mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment