Monday, June 06, 2005

money is nothing.

my mummy scares me.
last year.
she asked me to go toapayoh with her.
she bloody walked into a handphone shop and bought a 8910i.
its the titanium clad fone.
and it costs $1200.
then the next week.
we went to toapayoh again.
and she walked into a jewellery store and bought a $950 pair of diamond earrings.
fuck.


then today.
she asked me to go ring road with her.
and she bought an O2 mini.
bigger fuck.
she spent like $1080 on it.
and cox she was still talking to the dealer.
i asked if i cud get a new cover.
she nodded her head.
she hates my scratchy covers.
and like it costs $39 for a freaking cover.
and she bought it.
she coolly whipped out her plastic.
and she paid for the fone and the cover.
i swear she bloody spends money like nobody's business.
bud she's my mummy.
so fuck.
she says this fone is her birthday present.
haha.
what a joke.
she buys herself really extravagant pressies.
and then when we were walking.
she asked me not to spend so much money.
and that my way of spending money was scaring her.


and i'm like huhh??
i scare u?
look who's talking.
who walked into the fone shop and got a $1200 fone?
who walked into a jewerllery store and got a pair of earrings that coxt $950?
and who bloody bought a O2?
i scare her?
she SCARES ME.
my most expensive fone is my 7610.
its onli $700 plus plus.
and she says i scare her.
big joke i tell u.

tml's council mtg.
both old and new council.
damn style.
gonna be like a bonding session.
i sat Brian's van today.
its fucking style.
its NOT obvious that he supports Man U.
i swear.
i want something like that.
i can go for driving lessons now.
watch me.
*mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment