Sunday, June 12, 2005

fuck love

i shall blog now.
i woke up at 2 and i came out of my room to watch tv.
and the tv screen was all static fuzz and blueness.
there was like no tv to watch.
then i realised that some asshole connected the CTV to the telly.
and the stupid thing wasnt working even when i did the right things to it.
so in the end i yelled for my dad.
he told me to do this and do that with the remote.
or rather BOTH remotes.
and still thescreen remained blue.
and i got so fucking pissed that i told him to pluck out the fucking CTV.
he fucking yanked out the tv plug and said that he wants to sleep.
and i was like FUCK YOU.
in times like this.
i wish a thousand curses to fall upon him.
i swear.
i'm that evil.
looking back.
what has he done for me?
he doesnt give me my allowances.
he doesnt buy stuff for me.
he doesnt know what i want in life.
he doesnt know what i like /dun like.
so what does he know??
yeah.
what he only knows ix peanuts.
peanuts abt me.
have you ever met a dad who knows peanuts abt his own child??
well i have a real live example right here in my own fucking house.
all these years.
from when i was P3.
he's been siding with my second sister.
and that was 8years ago.
8 fucking long years.
so you cant really blame me for being who i am.
the 'trainings' i had.
made me harden my soul.
made me believe that a father's love was non-existant.
that how i lived for the past 8 years.
enough?
all these while.
he's been encouraging me to give up school and go find a job.
reason being he says i won't make it out of sec sch.
fuck.
he wants me to be a rubbish collector.
can you now see what kind of dad i have??
now you know why i hate to stay at home??
can you see the reason??
MEN SUCK.
that just about sums up these 8years.
go read my friendster profile if you want.
*fuck love

No comments:

Post a Comment