Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sunday with the guys.

I met up with Mel on Sunday. He made me mad for like half an hour because he was fucking late, like 34minutes. I have avery strong dislike for late people. Anyway, he brought Tony along and we three wanted to go watch Da Vinci Code. But the queue was muthafucking hilariously long. So we ended up not watching.

The three of us sat at Carls Jr and had like a late lunch/ early dinner. Then Sheila called me and told me that she and Gab were on their way to Marina to join us. They came after 15mins. Then we all had a chit chat session. Mitch came down to join us, then Shaik, then Ken. Sheila and i went shopping, we ps-ed the guys. I walked into Topshop and Zara and i spent like $70 at one shot. I'm sucha scary shopper.

Then we both went back to join the guys. As usual, with Mel and Mitch, i get bullied. So there i was trying not to get bullied and not having any success. What the hell. But i still love my boys anyway. =)

Pictures!


I look like a sad geisha.


Now i'ma happy geisha.


Mitch has serious issues, or rather is it because he's taking a photo with me?


SEE! He points.


Now he covers his face. ISSUES.


Then he covers his mouth.


FINALLY! A smile.

Now for funny pictures!

Monkey and a kissy geisha.


Madcaps.


Mitch looks like he's down in the dumps and i'm the one being elated that he's like that.


Shaik before medication.


Shaik AFTER medication. FREAK.


Two freaks i hang out with.


I'm smiling!


Mitch just had to poke my cheek.


Si Chao Ah Beng.


Sheila is bullying Gab for once.


Funny!


MITCHELL!!!!!


He's pretending to be asleep when i want to take a photo.


Now Mel looks normal and i look retarded.


So cute right! Brother and sister nonsense. Hilarious.


Mitch actually shoved a cig in his nostril.


The two guys i love the most!


Geisha that smokes. Cool.


Today, Monday 5th June.

I was too lazy to go to school. But my maths teacher called and made a huge fuss. So i think i shall have to go tmr, if not theres going to be hell to pay. I was rushing to get to tution when Ken called. Apparently he saw her again. Oh what the fuck, the whole thing's the same again. So i cannot really tell you people much developments. I went for work after tution. I had like five minutes to reach the place and i ran all the way from Clarke Quay MRT. Fiona can run okay. I was assigned to Zana and i got to do floor outside.

I got scolded like in the first 25mins of work, all because i didnt know what was the names of the wines. How the living fuck am i supposed to know the names of the wines when i just got there and there are so many things to learn? Its not as if i have photogenic memory what. So i got scolded, never mind. Then i walked to the bar counter to see if my drinks were there, and i got scolded AGAIN. I was pretty much annoyed with everything already. But fuck it, a job is a job.

It was so hilariously boring tonight. I think its because of the fact that its Monday and that there werent much sailors/army/whatnot men in town also. So things were pretty much mundane and i could just die. I had like two smoke breaks where i smoked my guts out. I called Sheila and Mel to pass time. Best part of the night is when i get my pay. WHOOHOO!~~~

I took the transport back and it brought me to the hometowns of Mitch, Shaik, Gab, Sheila. I had fun in the transport dying, because i was the last one to get off and i had to wait for like literally every single person to get off before i do. So much for fun. I'm going to bed now. I'm hilariously tired and i have school in like three hours. May heaven help me. I swear i will die.

No comments:

Post a Comment