Thursday, June 15, 2006

Miss me when i'm in thailand.

I've been out of the house like 24/7. I'm either working my butt out or i'm out with Mel. I'm hardly at home to even touch my keyboard and blog. But then again i'm leaving for Thailand in like 10hours. I'll only be back on Sunday 8pm. So do flood my phone with loves.

Working has never been this tedious before. I dun know if its because i'm like old already. But working makes me fucking tired. I'm working at Crazy Elephant btw. Sheila has joined me there. The thing is that working there is quite shiong. I have to keep walking and walking around. But the good part is that i can crap with anybody i want and nobody can yell at me for slacking. So its fun lah actually.

I'm happy most of the time. Its been like that since afew weeks ago. I just dun know why, but you make me happy. =) Okay lah. Dun go and be so no shyness again arh. You know how i feel about the whole thing between us. But i'm just happy lah! Just like Gavin aka Alfred says, happy can already. Just having you to dote on me makes everything aokay. =)

I know you're gonna miss me for the next four days! Lovelove.



What compatible! No lah! -mel

I laughed.

I'm gonna miss your smell for the next four days. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment