Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mitchell's Chalet Day2&3

Sorry for the lack of updates since Thursday. I was fiaking tired and i had to chiong work. Thurday night was the bomb because we did a whole lot of nonsense in the chalet. We played like every muthafucking single game we know on the deck of cards we had. We even played Truth or Dare and the nonsense dares we came up with were hilarious. We had Ken frenching Shaik twice. Ken licking Mitch's nipples. Baoyi kissing Sheila. It was all too much nonsense really. Then at night Mel, Mitch, Ken, Shiak, Baoyi and I went for a wine session and we had quite a long conversation about how we react to our BGR problems. At one point of time the conversation got funny.

Mel: "See like previously Mitch called me up and told me he wanted me to drive to N*****'s house so that he could like look at her room and stuff."
Ken: "Yarh, i did that for Shermaine too."
Me: -lying on Mitch's lap- "Eh Mitch, imagine i call Mel and ask him to drive me to his house arh."
Mitch: "Fuck you."

Me: "Mel, imagine i called you and ask you to drive me to your house so that i can look at your room arh."
Mel: -shows middle finger- "You dare you try. Not funny."

I laughed.

It was hilarious, i swear. Then Baoyi left and the five of us carried on talking about other stuff. Then we headed over to Mac for breakfast. Mel and Mitch were like disturbing me and i couldnt take it so i took away Mel's Big Breakfast. Then I dun know how but he pushed the styrofoam tray and his sausage ended up on my fbt shorts lah! Fiaking gross please. Then all the pepper on the sausage landed on my white shirt and i look like a freak can! So i was quite kind hearted to go and change the whole thing for Mel (See, i sayang you hor. Stop bullying me.) while he and Mitch laughed at me.

Then we headed back to the chalet and tried finding places to sleep. Mel, Mitch and Xia slept on the floor. Ken and i shared one bed. Dun anyhow think about me and Ken arh. Then the bomb was Mingwei lah! He fiaking snored the whole room down. I dun know how Rabbit, Shiak, TaoEh, Gab and Sheila stand it please. I was like one space away from him and i swear i wanted to like jump on him to comb him and wake him up. I tried going to sleep but Ken's phone had to vibrate and annoy the shit outta me. Then Ken turned to face me and his leg was on me please! Its as if he wanted to hump me. I couldnt take it any longer so i sat up in bed.

Xia was sitting up also because she didnt really have space to sleep. Both of us then decided to get out of the chalet and get breakfast for Xia. We headed to Mac and we talked and smoked for quite awhile after that. We talked about alot of nonsense and she actually asked me afew weird questions. I was smsing Baoyi all the while with Ken's phone. She wanted to meet me for breakfast. But i was with Xia. So i told her to just come over then say. It seems that like i had three breakfasts with three different people.

It started raining and Xia and i went back to the chalet. But all the pigs were still sleeping like no tmr, esp Sheila Pang. So me and Xia had no choice but to go back downstairs and sit at the shelter because it was raining.

We did alot of nonsense on Friday. The guys went to play pool whilst i had to settle some stuff with Xia and Sheila. Then i was about to leave and go find Mel when he came back with Mitch. Tsk. But we went for dinner outside. Mel's throat was killing him and so we had to go find porridge. When we got back to the chalet, the guys were all watching soccer. I was sitting in the middle of the bed and i looked up and saw Ger 0 CRC 0. I didnt pay much attention because i was busy playing with Mitchie's hair.

Mitch left to go and play host after awhile. So i was left in the room with a whole bunch of guys. Obviously they werent paying attention to me, soccer is more important then me what. I looked at the television again and saw CRC. I was thinking what the fuck does CRC stand for?

Me: "Eh, CRC what arh? Czech Republic arh?"
Shaik: -looks at me then looks at the tv- "Coasta Rica lah!"
Me: "Really arh? I thought Czech Republic lah."
Shiak: -looks at the tv then looks at me- "You think what? CRC is Czech Republic country arh?
Me: "Yarh, i tot was Czech Republic Country."

Shaik laughed then he went to tell Mel. So obviously he called me a bimbo lah! Grrrr. Everytime i kena one.

Later at night, we opened the Absolut Kurant. But nobody wanted to drink. I think Ken whack the whole thing. I went awhile later and found them tupsomboming. Its this thing where you burn a hole big enough for one cig then you put in any type of liquid you want at the bottom. In our case, we used Absoult Kurant. Put in like 5-7cm worth of alchohol and then light a cig and stuff it filter side in the hole. Then inhale in the air from the neck of the bottle. But abit of advance warning, if you're going to use alchohol, you're gonna get high.

I inhaled a couple of times and i got an instant erection.

I'm kidding, i dun have a dick.

I inhaled and i like had no feeling lah! I was thinking what the fuck man, as if it doesnt work for me. Then the kick came. I nearly died please! Then Mel told me to take out the cig and inhale. I did and i had to like run to the grass to throw up okay. My chicken wings came up and went back down again. I wanted to die there and then. After that, the Chivas came out. I was the bartender and i went around pouring drinks for Shaik, Mitch, Mel and Ken.

Mel spat out the mouthful he drank. He doesnt like whiskey at all. Then Ken had like weak Chivas that i made and he died after four cups. Shaik also died soon after. Nonsense man. I was nowhere near gone and they both died. How annoying. Mel had to chase Ken all around the whole compund and Shaik was crying like a slut. I'm Dajie and i heart pain please.

I ended up not sleeping all the way till saturday morning because Ken died on the floor and he didnt want to wake up no matter what we did. Ah goo poked him with sticks and Mel put ice in his butt and into his shirt. Hell, Mel even put ice in Ken's pepe. He didnt even wake up please. He only showed signs of life when Mel put ice onto his face. I was in the room taking care of Shaik and talking to Neh at the same time. Then i saw Shaik having signs of throwing up. I had to like look for a plastic bag asap. Then i didnt know what to do already, so i asked Neh to call Mel and ask him to come up.

Then i went to bathe and down to the shelter where Ken and the others was. The guys all couldnt take it already. So they all opted to carry him back to the chalet like a pig going to get roasted. I laughed all the way because Ken really look like a pig. He's not exactly light please. TaoEh and the rest had a hard time yanking him up the stairs. All of us were quite annoyed with Ken already because he utterly refused to wake up. Then Mel got angry and he went into the shower and yanked out the shower head. When he found that it was long enough, he asked us to move aside and he sprayed Ken with water.

Ken can still sleep okay.

He can fucking sleep after everything. I swear i nearly erupted. Even Mitch got angry already. He was shouting at Ken and everything. I even kicked Ken lah! I was quite annoyed already because of the lack of sleep and got angry almost immediately. Then he finally got up and went to bathe and everything. I fell asleep while sitting on the side bed with my head on the main bed. I was fucking tired already. I woke up after some time because somebody hit my head. I looked up and the person said sorry. So i suah-ed the matter. Then awhile later, someone hit me on the side of my head. I was fucking angry already and i looked up. It was Ken that smacked me. I gave him a murderous stare, but he said he was sorry so i also suah-ed the whole thing. I was really damn pissed off with everything already. Then came the bomb. Someone actually kicked me in the stomach.

I blew up. I looked up and saw Ken staring at me. I stared at him for a long while then he saw my face and he started apologising profusely. Then he touched me on my shoulders. I flipped and screamed at him to get lost. I swear he was in shock please. Then i flipped around and went back to sleep. I was drifting off to sleep when i decided that if theres gonna be another person who's gonna wake me up, that person will die a horrible death.

Mel woke me up. I looked up then i see his face. I no heart to smack him also. He told me it was time to check out of the chalet. I took my bag and stood at the doorway of the chalet stoning for like 20mins. Everyone thought i had issues that day. I swear. I was so tired that i couldnt even voice out a bye to Mitch. I wanted to ug Mitch and sleep please. But i ended up walking to the MRT station with Mel. He said i stoned all the way to the MRT and all the way to Cityhall. He said i gave him a murderous stare when he was chewing on a piece of grass. I dun seem to recall anything like that. But since he says so then i'll take it.

Oh yarh! Guo wei is fucking funny!

Mel: "You all should try the tumsombong! Everything i ate came up my throat and went back down!"
Me: "YARH LAH! My chicken wings ji tao come up and go down again, fucking gross!"
Guowei: "WALAU! I tak already my sai go up to my throat then go down again. So now i jiak sai lah?? NNB."

Anyway, pictures!


SHIT!


Gay partners.


Shaik's happy with Anchor.


See! Now he not happy.


Ken's giving Shaik a blowjob.


So sweet.





I think he's ordering the boys around.


They were playing taidee.


Chum Sionging.


Gab and me!


Mel's smiling whilst sleeping with Mitchy darling.


Good hair Gab.


See!


TaoEh is smiling in his sleep.


This fucker was going HAMHAM. HAMHAM. The whole night! Ka Limpei Si!


The two pigs.


Side view.


Super ugly photo of Xia.


Mitchy!


Shaik's wonderful shirt.


It stretches down.


All the way down.


Even sideways please.


Bye Mitchie's tonsils.

No comments:

Post a Comment