Sunday, June 04, 2006

Discussion for chalet.

Today was actually supposed to be spent at home nursing my monroe. But hell, i got hungry so i datd Bedah out for a late late lunch. Both of us were at Northpoint smoking our guts out. I called Mitch to ask about the chalet's schedule, because i had to send in my schedule for Crazy Elephant. I'm finally back to working at a bar after so long. I hope i havent gone rusty. I'm like going to chiong work. Then i'll have money to spend at Bangkok! I cant live off my mom for like forever.

Mitchie called me back and asked me to head down to town because they were going to discuss about the chalet. So i hopped on the bus and headed back home. Once home, i was busy trying to hide my metal pimple from the one i call dad. I didnt want him to give my mom hell. Oh well, he's gonna have to live with it. It'll just be how he has to live with my five pieces of art and piercing. What's one more? Moreover, i'm gonna pierce another monroe, medusa, side labret (one on each side). Five in total, to make a star. Cool right?

But i still want scarification! Life is short, do what you want. =)

Okay, i reached Far East and i called Mitch. I walked past all the lil eateries looking for Mitch and Shaik, but they were nowhere to be seen. I walked down the whole stretch, then suddenly i felt like someone was standing behind me. I turned around to see Mitch with his wth face. It seems that because i was blasting techno and i didnt hear Mitch yelling my name. Wow, so now everyone knows my name at Far East. What a way to publicize my reputation please.

I sat down after giving Mitch a hug. Then he come and tell me lets go please. I barely even sat down for like five seconds and i had to leave. So the three of us went down the escalator. Shaik noticed my metal pimple. He was like why you also go and get a metal pimple lah. I just shrugged. We headed over to Cheeks to get Mitch's M blingbling, then we went out to smoke already.

We waited for like most of the group to get their asses to Far East then we discussed the chalet. All of us slacked for awhile after that then they all wanted to go back. Mitch and i chased Ken all around Lucky Plaza please. All because he said the wrong thing. Ken decides to run up the stairs to escape me. But Mitch was already there waiting for him and Shaik went up by the opposite way to corner him off. Then i ran over and kicked Ken in every place possible. How fun i must say.

After that, they all left. Bedah and i went to Wisma to meet Jason. Apparently his new N80 got stolen by some chao turtle. He was hopping mad i must say. Cabbed back to Yishun after that.

Yesterday, Mel say i look like a Chao Ah Lian. Today they all said i dressed like Mel. So now i dun have a life please. I dress like somebody else lah. Never myself. LAN DIU.

No comments:

Post a Comment