Friday, June 02, 2006

Monroe piercing.

Okay, i cant seem to rmb what the fuck i did on thursday. Someone jog my memory please. I think i'm getting too old for fuck's sake. Its time to die. Apparently someone did my quiz and got full marks. Wow, why am i not surprised?

Thursday, 1st June. Real 1st June.
All of a sudden, i rmb bits and pieces or thursday. So i shall blog about thursday! I was feeling quite emo because of someone's suggestion but all is good now. We both settled the thing and had an agreement. I went down to meet Lala and Gab at Cuppage. It was their anniversary. I sat down and immediately they started quarrelling. I'm like what the fuck. You ask me to go all the way down to town to listen to you two fight meh. So i threatened to go home, then they stopped.

We left Cuppage after awhile because Lala had to go collect some earrings from this seller. Then after that we wanted to go to Bugis. Gab didnt have much cash left with him so he was whining about taking a bus. All three of us literally walked all over just to look for buses that ran to Bugis. In the end, there wasnt any lah. We took a cab down to Bugis. It was there that we met up with Neh at Bk. Apparently she met Jenski on the way in. So all of us were talking and everything. Till we decided to go out and smoke. Then it was there that i learnt that everything i was doing, was like being a gf to someone. Obviously it didnt occur to me. How dumb can i get, seriously. I never knew.

Okay, then the four of us talked for awhile outside Bk and i was asking where the hell was Dwayne. Neh then told me that he was at this new tattoo studio somewhere in Bugis called , Black Emperor. I hear the name of the studio only, i gian to go already. Makes me want to do half back now. So then, Rabbit calls Gab and says he wants to meet. The four of us went over to the prata place to wait for Rabbit. Then Ken was on his way down. Neh had this labret/septum ring in her wallet. All of us took turns to try it out. I had it on my bottom lip then when i heard Ken was reaching, i switched the ring to my upper lip. Neh and Lala got a shock. When Ken saw my ring, he cannot comprehend for like five seconds. Then he say NOT NICE. Thanks alot.

Neh asked me to pass her the ring, she wanted to put it on her septum on the sly and make it seem that she pierced it. Ken got a second shock when he saw Neh's septum. His expressions are classic. But in the end, he realised that its all fake. So all was well.

All of us left for home next. I was super fiaking tired. I swear. I reached home and my router was like NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. So fuck it, i couldnt blog for thursday.

Friday, 2 June.

Happy Anniversary to Xia and Gu! Happy 3rd month! Okay, that sounded alil wrong. I feel as if i just went for hungry ghost festival. Not funny at all. I met up with Bedah at Khatib first. The woman wanted to go cut her hair, so thus we had to go down to Bishan just to cut her hair. She chopped off all of her long locks!


Okay, so she looks gay here.


To the short cropped hair!

Okay, halfway whilst Bedah was cutting her hair, i received an sms from Mel telling me to meet in town because something happened to Ken. I ji tao kan cheong please. I thought what happened lah. So after Bedah was done with her hair, we took the train down to Dhoby Ghaut. We went to Visual Orgasm first to do my monroe.


My monroe!


Okay, i look like a fierce chao ah lian. What the fuck.

So i was all prepared and ready when Jo pierced thru half my lip and stopped then he pushed the needle a second time. I jumped please. Fiaking sharp pain please. I nearly hyperventilated and died. But it was all over within like five minutes. Then i paid Jo and we left the place.
*Anyone who wants to get a piercing, go thru me and its only $40-$50.*

I called Mel to ask where were we supposed to meet. He then told me that he was at Paradiz Centre and that he was in the arcade. I laughed. Mel in a arcade. Joke of the day, i swear.

So then Ken met up with us at Paradiz. Then it was just me, Mel, Bedah and Ken. We hung out at Ps till it was like 3am, we headed to the new Cathy cinema next. We all wanted to watch Da Vinci Code, but the stewpid Ken refused to treat us. Thanks alot! SO much for being Dajie.

Ken: "How long must i wait till i can change plans."
Me: "I think 21mths arh."
Mel: "21mths."
Me: "Yarh, 3years lah."
Mel: "THREE YEARS?" -looks at me-
Me: "Yarh! three years lah! I know my maths okay."
Mel: -laughs- "21mths is 3years arh?"
Me: "Yarh lah! Whats wrong with you?" -thinks back-

Oh shit, right. Where did the other 15months go?

Mel: "So where did the other 15months go?"
Me: "Oh yarh arh. Sorry lah!"
Mel: "Still can tell me you know your maths."

Oh man, i totally made a fool out of myself please.

Ken: "Before you sit for a paper, you should bring a btl of cold water and a horse so that you wont sleep."
Me: "!!!!!!! HORSE?"

I go and think until very far. So now if i'm gonna sleep i take the bottle of water and pour on the horse then make it neigh right? Then the neighing will wake everyone up. HAHA! NOT FUNNY.

Ken: "Not horse, HALLS. The sweet."
Mel and Gab: "We both heard horse also lah!"
Me: "Fuck off, you said horse. Your pronounciation has a huge problem."
Ken: "Okay, Halls, HALLS."



Picture of the night. So what if the carrot's fake?

So i'm a Chao Ah Lian now. Yes, Mel proclaims so. I look nothing like a Ah Lian, except for my tinted hair, eyeliner, dressing for today. OKAY, so i AM a Ah Lian.

I look gothic. So now i'ma ultra cool gothic Chao Ah Lian.

No comments:

Post a Comment