Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Random stories.

Its been a super long time since my last entry. I'm not trying to be anal by making all you guys wait so long just for my post. But my Thailand trip has really too many photos. I've done all the typing and everything. All thats left are the fucking photos. Soon i promise okay?

Basically after i came back, thing were pretty much the same. But still there were several things that made me stop in my tracks. Firstly, is Xx and Ahgoo's break up. I feel somewhat responsible for the whole thing because i did after all talk to Xx about the matter and i told her to let go. I could see that she was really in pain most of the time and i didnt like it one bit. Secondly was Sheila getting slapped the night before her birthday. I dun think its funny at all and i heard its Yishun people that did it. What the flying fuck is wrong with these kids nowadays?! I dun seem to recall myself doing anything like that when i was sixteen. Okay, maybe i've done even worse stuff. But seriously, slapping someone just because there was a misunderstanding is nonsensical.

That mother better not let me find out who she is, or i'll slap her back twice and make her kiss the floor. How dare she use her age and authority to bully someone way younger then herself? She should be shot with a gun loaded with hot charsiew. Then she will know how it feels like.


Momo Night.

I went to Momo the other night for their underage party. It was the most horrific club i've ever been to. Not only did their music sucked, their drinks didnt pack a punch at all. It was just no kick drinking burbon coke there. But i got alil high due to some unknown reason and i stupidly lent my id to some kid who's not even sixteen. OMFG. I swear i wanted to make that girl kiss the floor twice when she came back and told me that my id got chiong-ed. I had to go all the way to see the supervisor and listen to his crap.

The girl came after me and kept apologising after that i shouted at her and told her to fuck off and that her apologies didnt serve any good to me. I was boiling in anger. She walked away after that. Then i thought about something and i shouted for her to come back.

OEI! YOU COME BACK HERE. -crooks finger-

She walked back to me looking damn ashamed of herself because everyone was looking at her. I demanded for her to pay me for the Momo ticket because she "helped" me get banned for the night and i was there to have fun with Mel and the rest. She told me that she didnt have any money. I got even more pissed off. If you dun have money, then why the flying fuck are you doing clubbing? Go study your butt off or something you bitch.

Then the ticket seller who took my id from me came along and apologised profusely to me. I refused to accept her apologies and again demanded for her to pay me for my ticket. She agreed. I was so mad that i could punch anyone in the face. Mel knew i was ready to punch somebody so he asked me to sit down. But obviously i didnt because i was too darn angry. The under-sixteen girl came back and stood beside the ticket seller. I was pretty ready to punch her face in so i started smoking. Then Ken and Mel talked to the two girls and like told them the consequences of using someone's id. I raised the hand that was holding the cig and i yelled at the two girls.

YOU'RE LUCKY THIS ISNT MY FAVOURITE CLUB. OR I'LL MAKE YOU KISS THE FLOOR.

Then Shaik had some problems. Momo Singapore called his father and brother and told them that Shaik's friends aka us were making trouble. So Shaik got a whole load of shit from his dad and brother. The best part was that before i got banned, we ordered two jugs of vodka lime and Mel paid for them first. Shaik and i didnt get to drink anything and obviously we were pretty put off by that fact. The whole bunch of us left Momo and went to one corner to discuss our issues. Then Ken and Mitch had to play catching in Momo with Baoyi and Vonk. Such childishness i swear.

Mitch decided to come join Mel, Shaik and i at Boat Quay. Then Mel went to get Mitch because Mitch didnt know the way to Boat Quay. I was talking to Shaik when i turned around and saw Xiaobai at the opposite side of the road. I yelled his name and he came over. Apparently he's with Lydia already and he didnt tell me. Stupid rathole. So he left shortly after that. Mitch and Mel came back and the four of us happily ate at some random Nasi shop. Then we headed to sit somewhere near the riverside to smoke and talk. After some time, Ken and Baoyi came and joined us.

We slacked till it was 5am then Mel sent me home.


JB Trip.

I was notified of the JB trip like 6hours before actual meeting time. I was quite tired but i went all the same because i wanted to spend time with Mel and the rest. Mel woke up late and i had to wait like 3 hours for his call. Both if us headed down to the causeway and when we cleared customs, it was already like 2plus in th afternoon. We joined Shiak, Mitch and Baoyi at the hotel and the first thing i did was to jump on Mitch.

Then we had like small wrestles during the short periods that we were in the hotel. Mel and Me, then Mitch and me. I got thrown off the bed and i nearly died please. We shopped at City Sq and Shiak bought this great pair of Dunks thjat i picked out for him. Its like snake-skin and in green. So super nice. We smoked like no tmr during the 2D1N stay in JB.

Shaik, Mitch and Baoyi had one bed while i, Mel and Ken was supposed to share the other bed. But me and Mel ending up on one bed and Ken slept on the floor. The Front Desk person actually came to knock on our door but everyone was like dead to the world. I woke up, but i was too lazy to get off the bed and open the door. We checked out at like 3 and went for a late lunch and some shopping. I got a crown necklace! Its very goth really. Then we left for SG at like 5pm. I was supposed to work at like 6pm but i was late as there was a jam at the customs. I was pretty annoyed and i smsed my manager to notify her. The thanks i got was more sacarsm and warnings. She actually told me to get my butt there by 7 or else i wouldnt need to work for the whole of next week. I was pretty annoyed, but i couldnt do anything.

In the end i didnt work and i went for a light dinner with Mel and the rest. =)

Shucks to you A****

No comments:

Post a Comment