Thursday, June 08, 2006

Mitch Chalet Day 1.

Hello, i'm like at the chalet now. Theres a whole load of poeple here. The room that we're in is fucking small and theres like 40 people in it. No space i swear. But we're all having a blast here. The cigs came, but we were short of one roll. So all of us had to like cut down on packs.

Sheila is yelling at all the taidee playrs now. It seems that she cannot win because they're all bullying her. Dun ask me how do you play taidee, because i dun know how. I wanted to play Blackjack but nobody wants to play with me. I think its because they are all scared of losing to me. Nyhahahhaha. I rock.

Bedah's only coming over tmr. i'm kinda sian. She better wear spagetti or halter neck, show off her wings. I'm drinking beer like no tmr. Theres so much different types of booze here. Theres 3 types of wine, i sponsored chivas and Shaik brought beer. So i think we're all doomed to get wasted tonight. Bring it on i say. I never scared before. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment