Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday the 10th.

Accounts test SUCKED yesterday. I couldnt even understand what i was required to do and i spent 15mins looking for a depreciation percentage when i DIDNT HAVE TO.

WHAT THE....

Such a total waste of my time i tell you. So i gave up after afew stabs at the question. Stupid really, i go for tution and i understand/ know what i'm supposed to do. Then when i go to school, i realised that i know NOTHING in "her" class. She just makes me muddled you know? I cannot take it. Such terrible teaching. All she does is just to shout and shout. Plus make us all confused by going one HUGE round about and attempt to teach us basics that we know already.

SUPER IRRITATED.

I cannot stand it anymore. I have never ranted about her teaching in here before. But i think i'm gonna start soing so, just because i cannot take it lying down.

Its always her that makes me get rubbish marks for my class tests. Its always her that makes me feel that i will fail accounts. Its also her that makes all those silly remarks about me not being able to pass accounts.

WELL LOOK HERE.

I dun know who's the one who said that i always get rubbish marks for my class tests, but i can only say that i get better marks when i was taught by a competent teacher. And i seriously dun know who's the dear bitch who got herself a whole box of Ferro Rochers for the A2 that she scored in Accounts. Guess who?

OBVIOUSLY ME.

I can get an A2 for my N levels is not because of her at all. I did it myself. If i had to thank anybody, it would be my tutor.

I shant say anything else. Its because i think i have too much things to say. So i better stop now.

Today was a okay day. First we had Chinese in which Mdm Ho decided to drop a bomb and said that we all had to stay till 1pm for our Chinese remedials.

LIKE WHAT THE HELL.

She didnt mention it beforehand at all. So naturally we were all pretty disgruntled at having to stay back without notice. Social Studies is becoming sucha pain in the ass. Can i give it up? Pretty please?

Joshua's (the fat one) love letter to Huiyi was passed round the class today. Along with it came his Citigems bracelet that was too big for Huiyi. I read the letter and i laughed my guts out. Russell had a bad case of goosebumps and he shivered in his seat. Super funny to catch that action of his. He kept calling me and Ah Lian today, just because i snatched his chair, which was mine in the first place anyway.

I cannot take it when i red bad English, not that my English is perfect. But i cannot help but start to edit bad English when i see them. So Solomon gave me the letter and i started editing it. Such bad English i tell you. Super stressed when i edited it. Chemistry and Phyics are such crap subjects nowadays, i swear. I got a Chem teacher who shouts and shouts at us for no apparent reason. She flirts and listens to all the boys and ignore all the girls. Then i got a impatient Physics teacher whose teaching i cannot understand. How to pass my sciences like that?

English was perhaps the best. We had a test today and i swear its the first time i felt difficulty doing a test paper because i usually breeze through them. Literally everyone was trying to get answers from me. Then i gave up on the last and only question that i didnt know. Basket, i just cannot remember what's the word to represent Expectation. So irritated i was please.

Then after the whole thing, Mdm Tan told us about the Pyramid game that was gonna happen on Monday. So apparently she chose Dharamjeet and Mark to go because they got higher marks for the English Vocab test. I was so horrified please! I thought i lost to them lah! In the end, she said that i got first actually, but she wasnt sure if i wanted to participate in such events. So there. I'm still first after all. No sweat. So i'm representing 5NB for this Pyramid thingy with Dharamjeet.

Oh, and i'm singing with Mr Tan on Vday. I have no idea what he wantsa sing, but i've already agreed to do it. Should have seen how "someone's" face was like after everyone was shouting for me to sing with Mr Tan. =) Shucks, you shouldnt be so arrogant after all bitch. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment