Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Feb 14 is a bad bad day for me. Not because of the fact that i dun really celebrate Valentine's Day, but because i got back my English results today. So i'm extremely depressed and sad and horrified to announce that i've failed my English for the first time in my whole life. Things didnt go any better when i found out that i failed Chemistry also. But Chem isnt a biggie to me, English is. So dun rub it in.

Met up with Louie after school to do lunch and talk. Stewpid woman's sick! Take care of yourself woman! Drink loads of water and i'll buy Strepsils for you alright! Lunched at LJS and we were smiling at all the lil kids that were carrying flowers. Its just like us when we were younger, we went mad over buying all the stupid useless flowers that costed a BOMB please. So i shall never do all that shit again. I shall wait patiently for flowers to drop on my lap. HAHA!

I dun think i'll ever tell J that i'm into him. Basically because i think we'll never be together, then again, i havent tried. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment