Wednesday, February 22, 2006

SHan Wee.

Shan Wee came to Northland today! WHOOHOO! Shan Wee! He's HOT!

Image hosting by TinyPic

He's freaking tall please! I was staring at his height like a dumbass with my mouth hanging open. UNGLAM PLEASE! I swear that my head only reaches his chest. 98.7 RAWKS.

Xueleong was darn funny yesterday.

Mdm Ho: (in chinese) "So people like Stephanie Sun is a household name and everyone knows her."
Xueleong: "HUH? My Ahma dun know her what."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole class laugh like mad please! Even Mdm Ho cannot help but smile. Stewpid Xueleong.

I actually went for school today. Its for a well-known fact that i never turn up at school on a Wednesday. But i went lah and i'm like freaking tired now. I have like a serious back problem please. It hurts to even walk.

Argh. Help me.

Long jump was freaking funny today! Jun an actually jumped and rolled over twice! I laughed like hell. Hell, wednesdays were never this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment