Sunday, February 26, 2006

My days.

No school for me on Thursday becuase i had to go for a dental appointment. I got scolded by my dentist as usual because i was late. HAHA! So me and Bedah headed down to town to walk around. Then i decided to get bedah a tattoo. So both of us headed down to Penisular to see Joe Finch. I waited for Bedah to get her cross done. So i was sitting on the sofa that was facing the door. Suddenly this head came around the door and i got a shock! It was Venehneh from Sac! Power lah! Its been like 4-5 years ever since i last saw her. Stupid bitch is still the same as ever.
She brought along this 13year old girl from St Theresa's and i thought that 13 year old was 17. WHAT ONLY. Okay, lets call her Rachel. We left Finch's for Carl's Jr where we had dinner and laughed like mad. I still remember that it was VENEH that taught me how to smoke five years ago. Basket, she tired to deny the whole thing lah. Then Rachel decided to make us laugh by letting us see that she had a smear of mayo on her upper lip.

FUCKING HILARIOUS PLEASE!

We all laugh like hell. As you all know that once i start laughing, i dun stop right? Oh well, i made my table and the table before us laugh like mad. I couldnt stop lah. Itsa girl's school thing i guess, veneh agrees.

Its been 4years and Veneh still hasnt changed. Okay, she's softened down alot now because she used to shout at people alot. Now she just threatens them with a firm tone. HAHA! I love you Veneh!


SATURDAY.
Met up with Sarah and Sampoorna. So i was late and Sam had to leave like asap. Sarah and me decided to pay and go walk around. We ended up at Starbucks having Raspberry tea and pastries. We caught up with each other's guy problems and we left for home after that. =)

I like this picture. Twins for 12years. =))


Say GOODBYE TO THE 7610.


AND A GREAT BIG WELCOME TO THE NEW W900i! WHOOHOO!

i feel like going clubbing. i havent clubbed for ages........SAVE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment