Thursday, February 09, 2006

My show and Tell art.

It only two periods before English that someone came up and asked me what i was presenting for Show and Tell. I was horrified please. I totally forgot about Show and Tell lah! I was absent yesterday so obviously i'll forget. I was panicking like no tomorrow because i didnt have a topic to Show or Tell! Hell, life just smacks you right in the face.

So when Mdm Tan arrived, i panicked even more please. In the end, i decided to present about my tattoos after some persuasion from my people. Solomon was definately out to SABO me please. He just kept butting in with some silly retorts.

WTH LAH.

So basically i said all that i had to say then i got stuck. I didnt know what else to say already and i was about to get stage fright. Then Mdm Tan did some prompting and i could move on. Eddie asked this common question that i always get asked.

"What if your boyfriend doesn't like your tattoos?"

My answer?

HIS PROBLEM LAH!

He likes me means he MUST also like my art what. How can like someone just for the looks? Stewpid question seriously. So there were alot of questions after i finished.

For Example:

"How many more are you gonna get?"
"Why do you want to do tattoos?"
"What do they mean?"

Aiyah! Seriously if i were you guys, i wouldnt even be that inquisitive lah. I mean its something that i like and not you like what. If you cannot accept that i have art on myself then stay away from me lah. Its not as if i'm in need of friends anyway. But then again, it isnt wrong to be curious about somehing that you havent done before.

So since i had to do this Show and Tell thing, i could go and think back about all the pain and blood that i've ever endured for my art. Seriously, the first one i ever did hurt like a freaking bitch. In fact it hurt so much that i wanted to faint. The rest was pretty much nothing to. Except the butterfly, cos its on my nerves and i bled alot. Plus the hair of my dead girl, cos Joseph had to do it stroke by stroke.

To date, i've spent like $620 in total for all my art. I must say that its money well spent and if i could turn back time, i'll do it all over again. Over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment