Saturday, February 04, 2006

Humour

Headed over to Shuxin's after tution dor some Blackjack. They were all waiting for me to be the Banker, so its sucha conincidence that i went to draw money. So anyway, we played alot of rounds and i was kinda the big winner. Then it was time to change another banker, and Sher volunteered to do it.

I went ahead and put down $10 as my bet because i've never ever gotten Sher as a banker before and i got a blackjack! Sher screamed when she found out that she had to pay me $20. She was one disgruntled person, i tell you. She made the rest of the night hell for me just because she was too disgruntled with the fact that she lost $20 to me. Everything i did received a snide remark from her. Everyone was pretty much tired of her disgusting behaviour but chose to keep mum about the whole matter.

She left around 9pm because the girls had to go also. So only the few of us was left. Dined with Mac. I swear the bloody delivery took FOREVER to get to Shuxin's house. By the time our burgers arrived, they were squashed beyond reconition. The cokes were all in the plastic bag instead of the cup. So i seriously wonder why we pay so much money to have squashed burgers and plastic bag cokes. I want to complain about the inefficiency and the quality of the food please.

So i just blog-hopped to Sarah's blog and i realised that she splattered MY name all over her survey.

Sarah: Given a lap dance: i have my DIGNITY unlike fiona!

WHAT? Its all because of Truth or Dare. If not you think??!!

Sarah: What Is your first unhappy memory: must be when that doctor/nurse spanked me right after i arrived. watta bitch she was. i think it was a she.

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! DAMN YOU WOMAN. YOU MADE ME LAUGH.

Sarah's Answer:
What is the highest thing you've ever jumped off and not hurt yourself: i was so tickled when i read wat F said for this. u so bad babe!

MY Answer:
What is the highest thing you've ever jumped off and not hurt yourself: Mt faber? HAH! NO.

And Sarah's Proper Answer:
What is the highest thing you've ever jumped off and not hurt yourself: decided to ans this..i think it's my bed. my bed's bout as tall as me by the way...but wat F said is still concocting laughter from the deep bellows within me! mt faber. shit man. big shit. seriously! ppl born on 19feb jus makes no sense! we're some freaks that crash landed into random humans and had to find our way out of the thing i'm not going to name here and grew up never fitting in but lovin' not fitting in! this is not funny. F u F! ur humour making me look bad..dangit.

19febuarians never did have the right sense of humour. I swear, its just something that we're all born with, infectious laughter and all.

Then again, i dun get my sense of humour at all. People who read my blog actually TELL ME that i'm funny! But i dun feel so at all. What i've blogged is just what i've got to say. AND ITS ACTUALLY FUNNY TO MY READERS. I find nothing in my entries entertaining at all. Okay, if it makes you guys happy then read on. I aint that fussed to start with.

CNy's gonna be over soon. Results for O levels is coming right up too. I wonder what i'll get when the day comes? But then again with my attendance like that, i should be glad to get even a PASS. So i better start working harder for my 9pts, which is not impossible to get. Yoonus is having a cow about my attendance, he's looking for me every other day just to tell me to get my butt to school and imporve my attendance. I hate to be the one that has to tell him that his naggings are like NEVER gonna get my attnedance raised. Then again, i aint in school that much to even get a chance to tell him that. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment