Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mel's place.

i got this off Cyn's blog. Its fucking power. I swear by it. I watched the whole thing twice. I wanna salute both the artist and the guy getting scarred.

I spent the whole day with Mel today. We were in bloody Clementi. I've only been there twice in my whole life. Once to take a bus to Ngee Ann and today was the second. I was supposed to go crash SIM today. But too bad i woke up late and everything. I wanted to meet Kelly at SIM, because i havent seen her in like three years. Mel tells me that she's chubbier and everything. So this i must see.

So i met Mel at Clementi at some random bus-stop. We sat at Mac to smoke then we went in to eat. I met Alina there! I havent seen her in like four years, like ever since i started getting suspensions in Sec One and expelled in Sec Two. So i was talking to her.

Me: "Alina?"
A: "Hey, i how long never see you already?"
Me: "I dun know. Pretty long. You're in SIM?"
A: "Yarh! YOU ALSO??!!"
Me: "YARH...No."
A: "What the hell. So where are you studying at now?"
Me: "Oh, i'm taking Os this year."
A: "At where?"
Me: "Northland Secondary. At some armpit of Yishun."
A: (she said something but i cannot rmb what.)
Me: "Yarh! You were quite anal last time what. Just because i bought same bball shoes as you, you got all pissed off and refuse to talk to me."
A: "I didnt know i was such a sucker."
Me: -laughs loudly- "NOW then you know!"


How intriguing. Its like going one round and smacking her back in the face. Super funny. But she was quite a good senior. I still keep that one note that she gave me, and that note is old please. Its five years old to be exact. I bet she thinks i threw it away already. But its still with me.

After Mel and i ate, we hung out outside. It was there that Mel asked me to ask 10 random passer-bys what a dildo is. I refused because it was simply mad to go around asking people such a question. Moreover, he bet $10 that if out of the 10 friends i call, if 3 of them say that they dun know whats a dildo, i win. So i called lah. I randomly called like 7 friends and three of them dun know whats a dildo. So technically i win right? Mel insists i cheated.

So the whole thing carried on until Mel got somewhat huffy and told me that he's betting $150 on me going up and telling the person what happened just now and ask if i was unfair or not. I was pretty willing but then again, its no kick. So he went on and on and on about me being a loser and that i cheated. I'm like what the hell.

We ended up at some random coffeeshop drinking greentea and eating rojak. Then Mel got a call from MINDEF. After that, he suggested going to his house. So i'm pretty much for it because i wanted a bed to sleep in. We took the MRT to CCK then transferred to the LRT. Then from Phoenix, we walked to his place. But we pit-stopped at some playground to talk cock and smoked. Ken called me at 2freakingAM in the morning to ask me to tell cyn that he aint going for Devils. I'm like what the fuck is wrong with him? Cant he call her himself? Fuck off. I dun live to serve you.

Then to Mel's house where i met his mommy. Okay, i was kinda relieved that i didnt wear anything revealing ytd. Imagine her face after seeing all my art?! Mad, i swear. So thank God i didnt wear anything revealing. I flopped onto Mel's bed and i was pretty ready to sleep. But the smell of him was driving my senses mad. So i was very much awake. He made me watch White Castle. Then he went to have supper and to bathe. I was floating to dreamland already then he kicked my ankle and asked me if i was sleeping. THANKS ALOT.

So i got up and watched White Castle while he packed his field pack or whatever its called for recall later in the day. Then he was ready to fetch this old woman home. We both got into the car then he drove the car out alittle. Then he did the funniest thing ever, i swear by my virginity.

He actually got out of the car and took the bags of weights to "chope" that parking space. I was smoking and staring at him from the inside of the car. I swear its the funniest thing i've seen him do. It made him look like a small boy. I laughed. Then he had to speed all the way outta the carpark. He insisted that i'm scared of his driving, so he proceeds to sway the car all over the road. Its not funny okay. I was sliding all over the seat.

He got thirsty at some point and he suggested going for a drink. We passed the 24hr drive thru Mac and got greenteas. Then we went to talk cock under my block until it was 530am. I wanted to post this ytd, but the one i call dad was being an absolute slut by yelling at me at 6am in the morning. I couldnt hear no nut because i had techno blasting in my ears. I was blogging halfway and i got so annoyed that i shut down everything and went to sleep.

Shucks to you piece of shit. -stomps away-

No comments:

Post a Comment