Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Viceroy's new packaging and NSS's Sick bay.

Okay, i've gotta take back my words about Viceroy being a bitch. All because Viceroy's BACK! YAY! I CAN SMOKE AGAIN. I swear SKL is nothing compared to Viceroy. But the new packaging for Viceroy sucks. I prefer the old one.
















Viceroy's new packaging!

I think they did something to the fags also, because i feel weird when i smoke the ones from the new packaging. And i'm not the only one either. Ernest feels the same. So i really wonder whats in the new fags. It makes me smoke less too. What the hell.

I havent been to school in two days. Head's being a bitch these days. I've been having migrains after migrains. Its annoying the fuck outta me. I didnt want to go to school and end up in the sick-bay, because the admin clerks in my school are bloody fuckers in the first degree. The second last time i was in there due to a really high fever, they practically yelled at me and asked me to sit outside. I was having a 39deg fever and i felt like a human slime, but there i was trying to check into the sick-bay and getting yelled at. Why? Its only because they didnt want to catch my germs and so i was told to sit outside. So whats the point of the SICK-BAY when the people who are sick cannot be sick in it? Why not just bulid an arcade with DDRs (Dance Dance Revolution) and whatever that they play with nowadays instead od the sick-bay?

I am seriously annoyed. This is one of the reasons why i never show them any respect whenever i'm in the General Office. Another reason is that they are always so impatient when dealing with the students. So for no apparent reasons, students get scolded for nothing. So i never saw the point in going to the sick-bay, even when i'm sick.

Okay, gonna go offline soon. I'm tired after all the studying i've done. I'm dying seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment