Friday, July 07, 2006

On a random Thursday.

7 Random Facts about myself

  • I hate people to touch my hair. Unless you're my brother, if not fuck off.
  • I own real Louis Vitton stuff. Bag $1.2k & wallet $700.
  • I know too many friends.
  • I have like a total of 53 pairs of earrings, at last count.
  • I smoke only Viceroy Menthol Lights. Okay, occasionally other cigs also.
  • I listen to Techno and Trance. Alot.
  • I like being pampered by guys. =)

Okay, i didnt fall asleep in school today which is nothing short of a miracle. Khalid was late today. So the whole class nearly went mad whilst waiting for him. When he finally came, he started going on and on about some cheem words. Then suddenly he went gay on us and said, "I like!". Thats like not funny lah. I wanted to burst out laughing but i controlled myself and my face went into spasms.

Then it was Accounts. She gave out certs to those that scored a A1/A2 for Mid-years. Obviously yours truly didnt get because i didnt sleep the whole night before the paper and there were some issues i had to digest. Oh well, i dun need her piece of paper anyway. Then, she was going on and on about how more then half the class should get that cert and she looked at me and told me that i should be getting As also. All i did was to give her a grin and look away.

Mr Yoonus didnt come today. His daughter took over. Its funny how he doesnt come and his daughter takes over for him. I mean, doesnt she have her own life? Shouldnt she be in Uni or doing her bachelor's degree or some random degree that i've never heard about? She seems really free to me. But i dun really care anyway. She gave us this worksheet on Venice and told us to finish it. All of us chiong-ed the worksheet. We had to write like a whole chunk of words and its positively drained us. Best part was that when i transferred classes for maths, i saw the answer sheet for the worksheet. I was like what the flying fuck?

Maths was a total bore. I wanted to die. Zy fell asleep and he had alot of patterns when he slept because he didnt want the teacher to find out. It was hilarious because it totally made my day.

PC was helluva fun. Ms Tang gave out coloured construction paper and the whole class went mad. It was as if we had to bid for the colours and the girls went mad over pink. I hate pink. We were supposed to write like individual goodbyes for Ms Tang and she will compile it into a scrapbook for herself. I dunno what i'm gonna do, but it sure will contain some shit. I've got like one week to think anyway.

Then it was Chemistry. Ever since the start of Term 3, this is the first Chemistry lesson i didnt sleep in. Will everyone please give me a standing ovation! Cheers! Oh well, i spend the first fifteen minutes of Chemistry laughing my guts out. I swear i'm gonna get six pecs when i die. Anyway, its all because of Mark and Eddie that i had cramps in my tummy muscles. First Mark made me laugh due to reason i for why. Then came Eddie.

Razila passed me this worksheet, i stupidly thought that the worksheet was mine. Then Eddie looks at the paper.

Eddie: "Eh! Thats mine."

Me: "No, its mine."

Eddie: "Its mine, it has my name on it."

Me: -looks at paper- "Erm, right. Here you go."

I swear i'm the dumbest person alive. Not only i failed to see his name, but i failed to see even the writings on the worksheet. But it was super hilarious and i started laughing. Mark and Eddie nearly died. They were complaining that their abs hurt. I was just laughing away. Then came the note passing. I have no idea whats with the note passing but it was hilarious. See, we were all given this notepad for Youth Day. Technically i'ma illegal youth so hell yeah. Solomon started writing things like "Italy will win World Cup!" and other various nonsense. Then he starts blaming it on Benedict when any random person askes who wrote the note. Ben is staring into space and he doesnt know what's going on half the time. So it was funny.

Then came the bomb. Joeven started writing things about Hidayah being Sexless and whatnot. When i read the note, the first thing i thought of was how mean these people are. After that, i started pondering what sexless meant. Joeven and gang insisted that sexless meant not sexy. I couldnt for the life of me make out what the fuck they were talking about. Doesnt sexless stand for someone being genderless? And then they told me they got the sexless thing off the Thesaurus. I laughed like mad. So after like three of the similar notes were passed around, they all started a new one. One that said "I love you Solomon. From Hidayah." Or something like that. I wanted to collaspe on the floor with spasms already. It was bad enough that i had cramps n my abs, but this was the bomb.

So after all the nonsense died down and Mark went for his Tamil Orals, Siva sat down behind me and we talked. She was asking me if i got any new art to show her. But i told her i didnt have any new ones. Then she asked me if i was gonna get any new ones, i told her why not? I wanted eight in the first place. Actually i wanted thirteen, but i think i'll run out of ideas before i get to the tenth. So eight it is. Then i started telling her about scarifications and the works. You could like see her eyes getting bigger and bigger after every detail i said.

HAPPY 17TH MARIE DARLING! LOVELOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment