Sunday, July 16, 2006

i dun need you to tell me the colour of my socks.

Okay, hello. My comp died on me. So i have no choice but to look for anyone that has a lappy. Thanks God G has a lappy. So yippie! I'm here to blog.

First, i have to make a huge fuss. I went to school on Tuesday and i got yelled at by Yoonus and Mdm Ho. Obviously it was because of my horrendous attendance factor. So at 730am in the morning i got yelled at by two HODs already. Its such an achievement. So i thought i was gonna last throughout the day without getting another scolding or anything like that. But to my utmost horror, i met Chong in the canteen.

Chong: "Fiona! You come here!"
Me: -thinks of death and mutters SHITSHITSHIT! to self-
Chong: "What colour is your socks! You take out your shoe now."
Me: -takes out shoe with a laulan look on face-
Chong: "Why is your socks green?"
Me: "Because they are not white lah."
Chong: "They are supposed to be white."
Me: "But i dun have white socks and i dun wear white socks."
Chong: "Mr tan! You better come over."
Mr Tan: "What happened?"
Chong: -makes a huge fuss over socks-
Me: -gives a super laulan face-

She proceeds to move up and catch my shirt which had elastic bands in it. Then she sees my mole. Okay, if you're new and everything, i have a monroe piercing which looks like a mole. Then she askes me to take it off and everything. I swear she's being a cow. She always has a huff about every single thing. I think if it was any other person in my class, she wouldnt treat us like that. Stupid fucker.

Annoying bitch really.

I went out with the guys on Friday. But i forgot what we did. It must be that old factor in me.

On Sat we headed down to Baybeats. It was good, although i didnt exactly get to see who's who. I met a whole lot of people over at Cityhall! The bunch of us hung out at Esplanade till late. Then we went for dinner at MAkansutra. I waited like 25mins for my carrot cake. So there is no way i am going back there to eat anymore. Annoying shits. We smoked like mad at Esplanade and then we started walking to Plaza Sing. I swear if you ever join my group, you need to learn how to walk. ALOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment