Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The attraction.


I borrowed this Shoei helmet from Marco. Its darn gerek ( shiok in malay).


Yes, look at the thing. Its glitter gold.

Marco flew to Chicago yesterday for work and he wont be back for one-three weeks. I is sad phoenix, because theres nobody that will go drink carrot juice with me. Okay, i dun drink carrot juice, he does.

I rode with the Shoei helmet and you should have seen the amount of looks i got from other bikers on the road. This Phantom rider did one super long checking of blindspot when he saw me on the other side of the road. It was funny! Its like coupled with the fact that i'm a girl and riding a Trailway, he looked quite stunned.

But its mine till Marco comes back. Till then, i have to take very good care of the helmet because it cost a bomb. I carry it like a piece of gold.

Fiz says it looks like the first draft of ironman's mask. I beg to differ please.

No comments:

Post a Comment