Saturday, August 01, 2009

Thoughts.

Just when i thought i was all free and happy, B comes into the picture.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME.

And i thought Jean's streak in something is astonishing, here comes mine that beats hers all hands down. I'm plagued by many thoughts and insights. I dun know which option should i choose because both are good in their own ways. No matter what, somebody gonna get hurt (*russel peters), and i dun want that.

I really dun understand why i'm getting problems like this at this time, i thought everything was happy and gay. Till my freaking nightmare began. I need to understand Choice A before i think somemore. If Choice A is not gonna have an explaination, then its byebye to Choice A. But i like Choice A, its something about it that drives me mad and makes me feel secure.

Choice B on the other hand, makes me feel immensely happy. It may not be something that i would ever expect to happen, but it did. And boy oh boy did it give me a wonderful surprise. Choice B is smart and calm, never easily thrown from course and is very steady and secure.

HOW NOW?!

I is lost. Save me.

/edit/

Just when i thought i was all settled down and not moving to another workplace, i get another offer. RAH!

It never rains but pours, i swear.

And karma will bite you back in the ass if you lie. So dun lie.

I lied and it didnt feel very good on the inside, because i really dun like to lie. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment