Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Let's See.

Term is nearly ending.

We're left with exams to go and then its diploma term already. I guess that its been one hell of a term with Econs and Advertising to understand. I expected this term to be alittle bit more happening, but i got alot of drama in the end.

Part of which i was involved in.

Its come to no surprise.

I like to think when i ride around. To reflect on the past, present and future. Alot of thoughts have plagued my mind since school started. I guess its difficult when i need to be there for everyone and not really expecting it back from them. Its this human sacrifice of mine, as i like to call it.

Adam:
You're my bestest best friend alive and i love you oh so very much. No matter how many times i stare daggers at you when you're up to some mischief or doing your "PJ" actions. I still love you for who you are and what you do. I have been the most tiring girlfriend you can have, with my temperments and such, but you took it all. You waved my temperments away like swatting a fly, you never blamed me for saying the bitter, hurtful words i threw at you whenever i was in one of my moods. Instead, you asked and implored for me to calm down. The never ending phone calls till the wee hours of the morning, of which most of the time ends when you doze off on me. To listen to you sleep, to watch you nod off in the cab rides i persuaded you to take no matter how ego-smashing it is. To watch you club and trying to "angkat" girls minahs. It all doesnt matter to me, because i'll always be here to watch over you and your antics. Thanks for the smiles and warmth to my stone cold heart, because now you can tell the world, that you melted the Phoenix's stone cold heart. I'll always love you, and you'll always belong to me.

Alcan:
Girlfriend!! For all the laughter and himbotic things you do to brighten up my life. You never gave anything lesser than your best for me. Talking to you is like talking to my inner self, because you never fail to give me the most direct answers to questions i ask. Cookie and Nono are the very pets you worship, because i watched you display your love for them. Robbie and you never fail to make me feel at home in your house, constantly asking me to help myself to everything, to come over to stay etc. The two of you remind me of the home i do not have, the family i never see. Thank you, for being who you two are.

Bryan:
Dear dear B, i never thought that we would be so close. From the first day of school where i watched your "arrogance" to others, to this loyal friend that i've come to treasure forever. Your problems are always my problems and i will never want to change this, no matter how taxing it is for me. You've made me laugh, cry and even experience fear. But i know you're being fierce because you dun want me to fall down, or get into an accident with Medusa. Thank you, for being such a great friend.

Katie:
Minah, for all the words i said about you to others, i apologise once again. I've never been anything but honest with you. Its true that the saying goes, the pen is mightier than the sword. My words can kill, but i chose to be honest to tell you about what i said and how i felt. I guess it made our friendship stronger in a sense. The nights where i had no destination and we would hang out under your block like regular mats and minahs, smoking our lungs out. It would feel better being able to talk to someone face to face than on the phone. And you were always there for me, through and through. Thank you. for lending me a listening ear when i needed it.

Allison:
Minah No.2, we may not hang out as much because of my hectic schedule and your strict mommy, but all the times that we did made so much of a difference. The times in class where we would bitch about something or someone, laughed and then forget about it. The time where we all got a H1N1 mask from Rosa, and i put it on like a hairband, you laughed at my ears because they looked chachat. Thank you, for being someone i can whine to.

Shak:
Hello first friend! You bloody head butting shit you. For all the times you made me laugh, enough said. But please study for the coming exams okay.

Its the cold roads that i ride through in the middle of the night, feeling the chill of the forest, thinking of each and everyone of you, smiling as i ride. I look like a retard, i know. But for all of you, i'll cross friesfires and climb mountains to get to you in your time of need.

One day i may disappear, to find my purpose in life. But that is another story to tell. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment