Saturday, July 18, 2009

The bruise.

I skidded on Medusa two weeks ago. I went face first into this drain thingy and i thought i died. My entire life flashed before my eyes.

When i opened my eyes, i cussed silently.

I wondered why my heaven had so many goddamn mats in it. And when i sat up, i wanted to cry because i thought the bikes in my heaven were pathetic. There were only Krs, Sps and kupchais. There didnt seem to be any Harleys or Aprillias or Hayabusas or even Ducatis.

I sat there in shock and Medusa's tank had my ankle pinned under her. Then the mats all got together and pulled her off me and out of the drain. Her "eye" was in a different direction and it was retarded, i swear. I didnt know what to do, and i could only stare at her, then to my friend and back again.

But i checked if she was okay, once i derived if i was hurt in any way. I was damn scared my arm twist against the forces of nature and all. But no, i was okay. Even my tattoos survived the fall. Then again, i was wearing jeans, shoes and tee. So it was still okay.

Day 1.

Day 3/4

Now.

My phoenix looks like its flying over a purple fireball. And my toe was swollen. I swear i had problems walking and its even worse when i had to work the whole of this week.

But i'm okay now. I'm still alive and kicking.

The best part about this accident is...it was the anniversary of the day i got Medusa. How coincidental please.

On the other hand, i was chewing on a french fry the other day. I was thinking of the amount of thoughts i had in my brain. It seemed overwhelming and tiring at the same time.

I had to think of alot of solutions to problems and how to get things done. Its wearing me down, so i've decided that i dun want to bother anymore. I just wanna live my life, blissfull, ignorant and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment