Saturday, July 04, 2009

Now i know.

That God is the one that pushes my limits to the brink of death.

I've been having alot of problems with Medusa recently, running to and fro from the mechanic's like i going in and out of hospital like that. I was very stressed out because of her. M helped alot during this week when i faced hardcore shit with Medusa.

I had to push her, like literally, to the shop and it was so not funny. I kena stare, laugh, horned at, but its okay i can take it, for Medusa. Now, she's back home with me. I just have to pray whenever i need to start her up.

But she's good now.

And i'm happy.

I just need to rewire, paint, rewrap seat, change batt pack, front disc brake and fix her tail. Now, isnt that alot to be done?

But i love her, i can go 140km with no problems after her carburetor was changed.

Then her kickstart is the mother of all fucks. Its because i cannot bloody kickstart a bike for NUTS.



My brain is so tired and dead from all the "readings" i am doing. Please, lets all take this two weeks as a cooling down period, to calm down our hormones and do some productive studying. Two problems in one night is really no joke please. I have a job, school to upkeep, Medusa to feed and friends to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment