Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Movie with Management

Its fucking cheebye cold out there.

So i headed down to Fashion for a meeting (that i called for) with Wendy. I spoke to her about my annoyance and she's going to do something about it. So lets just wait and see.

I met James while on the way to Fashion, and he told me that they (William, Keen, Vicki and him) were all going to watch a movie at Cathay. So i told him that i'll decide later (which obviously i will go) and that i had a meeting. William helped me book my ticket online and it was the green light. So yay.

We watched Letters from Iwo Jima. Its one fucked up movie please. I got nauseous halfway through the movie because the cameraman practically threw his camera around the scenes. It made me nauseous and i so do not like the feeling. I seriously still feel like vomitting now.

The movie was long and draggy and i dun know what else. Stupid show.

I is still feeling the vomitting sensation. Do not provoke me to throw up over you.

James says i'm fat. If i'm fat then he's black. No pun intended.