Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Baby's reply.

Its Valentine's Day!

Santos celebrated his birthday yesterday, too bad i wasnt around to witness it. I was with Zee at Youth Park, Cine.

I asked Adam for a solution to my question and i ended up posing the question to Zee after some mass encouragement from Adam. Its official, its not an affair.

I feel relieved at his reply. I finally found someone who likes my violent personality. He likes it when theres someone of the opposite gender daring enough to go against him. For example, he can ask me to fuck off, and i can tell him to fuck off back. How interesting, i found the perfect guy. Its just too bad theres one complex problem between us.

Seriously, i feel safe in his arms.

If he didnt meet his wife earlier then he met me, i think i would have been married by now. =S

But i'm not a slut, and i dun break up people's marriage.

Curious though, his transsexual friend doesnt like me. I wonder if its because she's afraid.

Me: "Baby, if one day a customer molests me, will you get angry?"
Him: *looks at me and nods.*
After awhile.....
Him: "But then again, i believe you know how to protect yourself right?"
Me: "Of course, you should know whoever that touches me will get free piercings* after that."

*I'll jam my corkscrew through your face, is what i meant by "free piercings."


Remember three years ago, i went for OBS (16th -20th Feb 2004) and i fell in love? The guy i fell for was Elroy, and he's goddamn good looking now.


*wails* OH WHY DID I GIVE UP?!







The shorter guy.


OMG, i think i am going to die.