Saturday, March 03, 2007

First warning letter.

I got my first warning letter on the 1st of this month. Sure, it sucks. But i had no choice but to sign it. Sometimes, i have fucked up thoughts, like why should we be given warning letters? Its like, we work all the way till 5am and what if the transport has complications? Then that would shorten our sleeping time, wouldnt it?

Lets say, i worked till 5am today and transport comes at 530am. We are all waiting for transport when we received the information that the transport is late. So what the fuck can we do? Wait lah, no choice.

I've ever waited till 730am for North transport and i had to work the next day at 5pm.

The day only has 24hours. Thats not alot of time. If i come in early, i dun see any praisal. But if i'm late, then i'm liable to receive warning letters and telling offs. I come on time, i also get naggings. I seriously dun know what am i supposed to do. Do i come on time? Or early? Or what?

I come early i dun get anything, i come on time i get nagged, i come late i get warning letter.

All also not very good options what.

Anyway, i signed the letter already. To me, i know that W has given me alot of chances when i was late. So, its only fair that i get a warning letter this time.

The warning letter comes with consequences. One letter is equivilant to no promotion for the next three months. But its okay, i just got promoted. Once the three months is up, i think i would have fought hard enough for another promotion.

My life sucks, bottomline.