Monday, February 19, 2007

My nineteenth birthday.

Its my birthday today!

And i'm at home because i got so fucking wasted after work yesterday.

I had a Flaming Lamborgini from Kathy (my regular), tequila shot from Effen, Waterfall with two Barcadi 151 shots from Alan, plus an extra shot of 151 from Alex. I met up with the rest at Kandi, feeling alittle bit high already. Then Alex (he held my hand! HAHA.) brought me over to Mos because he saw my friend there.

I screamed when Adam was right in front of me, then i looked behind him and saw Eve. I'm like what the fuck please. Those that went with me, got drinks on me. I was so fucking high but i remembered that i dropped my Corona and i threw another into the reservoir. Plus my cigarettes were also in the water and i think i was being an overall noisy pest.

I was fucking wasted and i didnt know how the hell i got into a cab. I only woke up when Zee asked me to give directions to my block. How the hell i got home after i got off the cab was a miracle, because i was fucking wasted to the max.

I only woke up at 4pm, wondering where the hell am i.

Then i realised that i fell asleep just like that, in my Rolling Stones shirt. I amaze myself sometimes.

Now, its off to Clarke Quay because i have to make Alex die with six 151 shots. HAHA!