Monday, February 05, 2007

CDM on a Sunday.

It was off to CDM (Cafe Del Mar) straight after Saturday's work. Eve and i got there first and we met up with Paladine and Angie. I waited 30minutes for a menu and i ended up asking for one. Then i waited another 30minutes for someone to get my order, which nobody did and i had to wave my arm around so that someone can finally notice me and get my order.

I ordered a Mojito and it came only after 25minutes (and after i complained to Bear that i havent gotten my drink yet). The drink came in a rock glass and it wasnt a really good Mojito.

Me: "So it takes around half an hour for me to get my mojito aye?"
Guy: "Sorry."
Me: "Its okay."

Eve and i decided to walk all the way to 7-11 to get stuff. I spent like $50 just walking there and back. Paladine and Angie left after awhile because he had a headache. So Eve and i joined Botak and James. I swear Botak and James have this great passion for flaring. They flared non-stop throughout the whole time at the beach. Santos and his friend, Candy only came at 12pm with the Martell.

We all waited for Zee and i fell asleep for awhile, only to be woken up by Eve because Zee messaged me. He was on his way, reaching Sentosa. By the time he got there, i was supposed to go to work already. But Santos psychoed me to take an MC, which i did.

Then Zee came and we went to walk around CDM and to be wowed at their bills on hold, because their bills is fucking alot. We left for KM8 after that.

KM8 was the bomb. We got free coke which we spiked with Martell. Then Santos and Zee flared while i started learning how to spin the tin with my left hand. I got bored after awhile though, so much for learning how to flare. We ordered food and it was the bomb. They flared somemore and i fell asleep.

I only woke up to Zee's presence beside me. Then i was about to fall asleep in his arms, when Eve pulled on my leg because she wanted me to go shower with her. So i had to leave his hug and go bathe.

When i came back, it was quite dark already and i heard Rej! Then i talked to Terence and we discussed our poly options. He left after awhile, and so did we. I forgot to say bye to Brant though.

Santos and Candy went off in a cab first and Zee, Eve and i walked out to the bus-stop to waited for the bus. The three of us ended up at Vivo where we called for a cab so that we didnt have to queue.

I fell asleep at home when i was supposed to go meet Eve for Bar None. She is so going to kill me when she sees me again. =)