Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My off day sucks.

Living Room on Saturday with William and my colleagues. We started off with three jugs of vodka cranberry. Then suddenly, a bottle of Absolut appeared. We were all stunned and it sure wasnt funny when all the mixers and glasses came. We finished the bottle in like 20minutes, which is fucking fast please. I was like fucking high, because i drank too fast. And i poured tobasco sauce into William's drink, then he smacked me.

Sunday was one mad day, because of a small function that was happening at Fbar. Zay from Gucci reserved the whole of C section just for her birthday celebration. Things started to heat up after 10pm and i sold like three bottles of Veuve and three bottles of Chivas. Wendy signed a Waterfall with a shot of 151. I served the Waterfall, but i dumped the 151 shot into the Sambucca first.

I got to the table to see Jean serving a Lamborgini to Zay. Then i presented the Waterfall and she screamed. So i decided not to tell her that i dumped a 151 shot into the Sambucca, or else she might run away and not come back. She finished the Lamborgini and then i served the Waterfall. But when i poured in the baileys with blue curacao, she stopped drinking and pushed her way through the crowd and ran to the toilet.

So she didnt finish her drink. I was okay with that, because she bought so many bottles already. I offered to help her cut her birthday cake and i got my $139 DP jeans stained with chocolate.

I was pretty okay in handling everything till i read Zee's message. I got worried and i couldnt call Zee immediately because Jean chose to go to the toilet to change her tampon and the floor needed me. I got really worried and distracted. But he was okay in the end.

Monday was my off day, but i had to go down to MOS because of the palm in system. Its fucking annoying because they had to program it from scratch plus Kandi and Fashion's staff were all kept waiting for three hours just so we could do some fucking palm in that takes five minutes. Ate dinner with Santos, Brant and Zee after that. Then it was to Fashion for a drinking session with William and a bottle of Macallan. Zee left abruptly and i waited till closing for transport to go home.

My off day sure sucked balls.