Saturday, January 13, 2007

Alex

I lost my fucking wallet.

But some kind soul brought it back to me. So thank God and bless his kind soul, Amen.

Work has been stressful these days. According to my sister, i have been sleep-motioning when i'm sleeping. Its not funny at all. It seems that i do things that i normally do at work when i'm sleeping.

Maybe i should video it all down and laugh at myself.

Oh yes, Alex reads my blog. Everybody say HELLO to Alex!

Alex is this part-timer at Fashion. He's super funny and a tad bit gay. He's the biggest gossipmonger and he's also alittle retarded. I say he's retarded because he's super slow in his reaction to anger. The other time he had to help me in serving champange to this impatient customer and i didnt know he wasnt sure (or something) how to open champanges. The long and short of it was that the customer said he was stupid and Alex's face was a classic.

Best of all, he only got angry like half an hour later or something.

Alex makes me laugh alot during work. Its because of all the nonsense that comes out of his mouth and the way he says things. He told me about this incident that made him fear cockroaches for life.

See, when he was a little boy. (primary school to be exact) He opened his bag to face a flying cockroach flying out of it. The cockroach flew up and hit him on his forehead, with a PIAK! At that point of time, i broke into giggles and had a hard time breathing. He proceed on and told me about another similar incident that happened two-three days after the first one.

Apparently, he opened his cupboard only to face another cockroach flying up and smacking him on his face again, with another PIAK! When he ended the story, i laughed and laughed so much that i couldnt even hold the ashtrays properly. It was fucking hilarious, i swear.

Plus, Alex doesnt believe that i'm only turning nineteen. plus i'm more zai then him. He's one year older and extremely cute, so if you're a straight girl and looking for a dick. I suggest you look for Alex, because he's one hell of a cute guy. =)

Alex is so going to kill me. =))