Tuesday, January 02, 2007

FUCK YOU KANDI.

Fuck 2007 i say.

I hate people who are inefficient, MIA, take MCs and are late. FUCK YOU AND WHATEVER YOU STAND FOR.

I'm uper annoyed with the other bar. I dun get it, theres no cock ups or anything, so why the living fuck must you people hold a fucking debrief for fuck's sake?

Its not like the people are all going to change overnight after listening to the debrief.

Cock ups = people are not taught well or people cannot catch the ball

FUCKING CHEEBYE.

Its unfair that my side has to wait for them all the time. We all do the same type of closing and other shit what, so why must their side take longer then ours? And moreover my side is understaffed while your side has sufficient staff for operations. But yet, my side doesnt have any fucking cock-ups that will lead to a debrief. Its like my side has only one debrief since the opening, and the other side has debriefs like every fucking cheebye night.

Okay, debrief can be conducted. But why the living fuck must it be so fucking draggy?! Its not as if they are all being debriefed for a fucking one year's worth of fucks. So i seriously dun get why the fuck are they're debriefs being prolonged till the transport leaves?

Yes, i'm in the wrong for yelling and asking all you fuckfaces to hurry the fuck up. But by you yelling back at me doesnt make it right either. I chose to walk away because i know how you will fucking react, and because of what happened on the eve. Its not my fault that you guys cock up all the time, but at least spare a fucking thought for my side because we all always have to wait for you fucking cheebyes to hurry the fuck up so that we can all go home. If i had the power and the choice, i would have asked for a separate transport so that my side doesnt have to suffer in silence because of your side's incompetence.

With that said, i can now move on.

I've been overworked and under alot of stress. Why is that so? Its because of all the fuckfaces that 86 and MIA and MC. At first i could stand the workload, then i got a new Floor Captain and i thought my workload was going to be lessened. But no, its getting to be even more of a headache. One, the fucking Floor Captain worked for two days then she MCed for three days and then NO SHOW. So FUCK YOU and FUCK OFF. She's fired and that's that.

Then came one of my closest colleagues. He's a frequent latecomer and its been getting worse. Yet now, i got the news that he quit. FUCK FUCK FUCK. It was because of some personal and work reasons that he chose to quit, and did he tell me? No, he didnt. The only two things that he could tell me was, "Sorry Fiona." I dun want the apology. In fact, i hate it if you've let me down and apologise after that. Its bad enough that i have to cover for Raymus because of his slipped disc and the fucked up Floor Captain, and i'm already not complaining about the thripled workload. But the least you could do was to tell me what happened.

I'm seriously starting to tire out and slack. I hate having to pick up people's shit whenever they cannot make it. For fuck i take junior server's pay like that? I dun know anything anymore. I dun really care and i'm not going to be nice anymore. Why bother then? I'm nice and i get fucked, i'm not nice i also get fucked. So i might as well not be nice and save my energy.

HELL WITH THE NICE ME, BECAUSE I'LL STILL GET FUCKED FOR BEING NICE.