Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Alan's Birthday, Fashion Bar.

Waterfall with two shots of Barcadi 151.

Its been such a long time since i gave you guys something to read. Alot of things has happened since January started, and they all ended with a bad note. The Bar None, Bedroom Bar matter kinda blew up in my face. He threw money at my face and told me that he took the fuck for my MC and this was how i treated him. It seems that i just lost a friend, but its okay, because i dun need such childish people to be my friend. If i had a choice, i wouldnt take an MC either, but i felt like fuck and i knew i couldnt perform at work, so thus i took an MC.

He kept saying that he got all the blame for my MCs. But i dun think its true. W is fair, he wouldnt fuck him for things like that. I know it, so dun try to lie to me because i'm not a three year old. But whatever, since he wants it like that, then he can jolly well have it like that. Since he exposed himself already.

We've stopped talking already, because it was what he wanted.

On the other hand, i'm really confused. So am i having an affair with a married man? If i'm not then why am i feeling like that? All confused and muddle-headed.

I went out with Eve the other day, with LP and the rest. We met up in town and headed to Eve's friend's workplace, some old ah lian pub. We had two jugs of Heineken and played some pool, then i left at 2plus in the morning to meet Zee after Kandi closed.

Eve wasnt very happy with me going to meet Zee. She called me.


Eve: "Where are you?"
Me: "Outside Kandi Bar?"
Eve: "I told you not to go already right?!"
Me: "Nothing's going to happen lah."
Eve: "How can you be like that! You my gffff......."
Me: "What did you say? I dun get you."
Eve: "Cheebye, you my girlfriend lah! Happy?!"
Me: "Hahah. Okay lah. Anything happen then i tell you alright?"


So cute right. She like want to say but shy to say.

I spent the night with Zee, just the two of us talking away.
What the hell were you people thinking we were doing? To you, it may seem like an affair.


But to me, its bliss.

No comments: