Wednesday, January 10, 2007

MEME.

Layer ONE- On the Outside
Name: Fiona
Birth Date: 19th Feb 1988. (That makes me nineteen this year.)
Current Status: Flinging.
Eye Color: Brown.
Hair Color: I colour my hair too much, so i thinks its auburn red.
Righty or Lefty: I write with my right hand.
Zodiac Sign: Aquarious/ Dragon

Layer TWO - On the inside
Your Heritage: Chinese.
Your Fears: Disappointing others.
Your Weaknesses: I think too fast sometimes.
Your Perfect Pizza: Cheese and Ham.

Layer THREE - Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Ah, fuck. The sun.
Your Bedtime: 6am onwards.
Your most missed memory: Idk.

Layer FOUR - Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Neither.
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King please.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas.
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

Layer FIVE -Do you
Smoke: I smoke too much.
Curse: Yeah, fuck you.

Layer SIX - In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Too much till i must give it up.
Gone to the mall: Sadly, no.
Been on stage: No.
Eaten sushi: Yes!
Dyed your hair: Nope.

Layer SEVEN - Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Unsure.
Changed who you were to fit in: I tried. But the old me always comes back.

Layer EIGHT
Age you’re hoping to be married: 26?

Layer NINE - In a Girl/Guy
Best eye colour: No preference.
Best hair colour: I do not want an ah beng as my boyfriend.
Short or long hair: No Paul Twohill wannabes.

Layer TEN - What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: Telling Ernest not to be late.
1 hour ago: Watching Coyote Ugly.
4.5 hours ago: Out for dinner.
1 month ago: Working.
1 year ago: Starting my O level year.

Layer ELEVEN - Finish the sentence
I love: all my pioneer Kandi staff.
I feel: like cutting off my back because it hurts.
I hate: to be sick.
I hide: whenever i want to.
I miss: having someone to dote on me.
I need: some love in my life.

Layer TWELVE - Tag 5 people
Whoever lah. Bedah especially.