Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sex

And yes its true that all men want sex.

Just the other day, i was at Far East. I was standing outside this shop looking at the studs when this random Shortfart came out and asked me if i needed help. So i told him i was interested in the necklace in the display. He went back in to ask about the price for me, and it was $140.

Then he asked me if i wanted to get any piercings, and i said i had enough. He asked me to show him what piercings i had and so i did. The first bomb came when he told me he was a piercer and that i should get an exotic piercing. He asked me to get my nipples pierced, as in double pierced making a cross. I think he's mad if he thinks i'm going to let him pierce MY nipples. Besides, why the living hell would i want to pierce my nipples for?

Its not like i check myself out in the mirror everyday and think that i'm so cool because i've got multiple nipple piercings.

RETARDED.

So he then decides to show me the piercings he has done, and i dun have a choice but look. He showed me a vagina that he pierced and told me he did it recently. I was quite appalled with the fact that he took a picture of the piercing with his damn phone. Then he decides to drop a second bomb by telling me that he self pierces. So i looked at him and asked if he pierced his own "brother", and my gawd, he actually self pierced his own "brother". He showed me pictures of what he did to his own sex tool and i found myself thinking what a short "brother" he has.

HAHA.

Okay, i'm quite retarded. I know.

So he went on and on about what the piercing is called and all. Then i realised that he had a new tattoo being done on his ankle. It was a chinchilla. It was fucking lifelike and pretty cool, but i wasnt about to tell him that. He finished rattling about his "superb" piercing skills and looks at me expectantly, as if waiting for me to tell him i want an exotic piercing.

I said goodbye.

HAHA.

I think he prolly just wanted to check out my tits. So what makes him think i'm letting him check my tits out?

Stupid pervert.

RAHHHH.

Anyway, enough about Shortfart. I shall tell you about this other fella.

He's twice my age and he asked me to go to a hotel for a date. So tell me what you're thinking.

Now, i'll tell you what i think. I think he's fucking trying to get into my pants, thats what i think.

Fucking desperate shit.

I was out with Szemin yesterday. I havent seen the woman in like four years since my expulsion from Sac. We met up because she wanted to get a tattoo. I brought her over to Visual-Orgasm, because its the studio i always visit and i trust Joseph's work. I swear Szemin is the most kan cheong spider customer i've ever gotten. She beats everybody down with arms tied around her back. (No pun intended)

I had her sit down in the sofa and check out all the tattoo magazines and books avaliable, so that she can decide what she wants. Meanwhile, i went into the back room to check out the situation. The moment i stepped in, i saw a familiar face from three years back. It was Deon, my first artist who did my first tattoo. I was quite surprised to see him in Visual Orgasm, but i didnt say anything.

So i went to check out Leslie's customer. He was re-doing his tribal work because the red ink didnt eat into his skin, so thus he had to get it covered with black ink. He was bleeding like a bitch and i went to get some tissue to wipe his blood off. He got a shock when i did that. I dun think he expected me to do things like that when i dun know him. HAHA.

I moved on to see what was Deon up to. Apparently he was doing a koi for this Bengbeng. I should have taken a picture of how the Bengbeng squirms when the needle touched his skin. Its quite hilarious and i laughed at him. And to make matters worse, the Bengbeng was whining away about how the tail of the koi should be initally. I couldnt stand him at all.

Jo was doing a Marilyn Monroe portrait for this guy. It looked very good. The price was also very good, i swear. We left the studio for awhile to have a late lunch. I was famished and dying at the same time. So we both made use of the time to go back into the past and talk about what we have been up to. It was quite fun!

Then it was back to the studio for Szemin's tattoo. She wanted a unicorn, to represent her reaching for her goals. And her unicorn turned out perfect, just perfect. But i think she ruptured the bones and vessels in my hand, because she dug her nails into my palm and boy, does it hurt!

Cut your nails lah woman.

She was squirming away when the needle hit the bone. I swear i thought she was going to flip out of the chair. I had to keep telling her to relax and to breathe. After it was done, she got up and went to have a look at it. The look on her face told me everything i needed to know. Everytime i see their faces after a session of tattooing is enough gratitude and motivation for me to keep on promoting the culture.

More than enough.

And i love Szemin's bag. I must get it!

Anyway, Szemin is one kan cheong spider. She kept bugging me about after care and whatnot. I swear i wanted to drop dead and die from the torrent of questions she threw at me. But i was pretty willing to answer her questions, so i'm contradicting myself.

So shut up Fiona. HAHA.

Leslie told his customer about my ankle and laughed at me. Stupid buffoon please. The ankle really hurt like a bitch.
I said hello to Deon and asked if he remembered me. Obviously he didnt, because he did my tattoo three years ago. So i turned and lifted up my shirt to show him my first. He remembered me at once and told me i look very very different from the past. And now he's working for Joseph. =)

7 signs.

7 people that makes me smile/laugh :

1) Dharamjeet.
2) Eddie.
3) Mark.
4) Junan.
5) Sister Joe.
6) The stranger who told me i was gorgeous.
7) Ernest.

7 things that makes me smile :

1) Handsome boys. (You also okay. DUN BLUFF.)
2) Jokes. (Must be funny ones. Then again i smile/laugh at everything.)
3) Remembering how people falling down. Or when i fall down. (This is fucking funny i swear)
4) Ernest and his theories.
5) Jean and her bimbotic shit.
6) Blogging.
7) Retards who say "Can make fwens?"/ "cAn i gEt tO kNoE eUu?" (Makes you wonder how desperate they are for fRwEnXx.)

7 ways to win my heart :

1) You drive. (Porche the best.)
2) You are taller then me. ( i'm 1.65m.)
3) You know how to make me laugh.
4) You like black at some point of time. (Best if you love black.)
5) You better be richer then me. (I'm tired of paying for guys.)
6) Be creative.
7) Try the impossible. =)

7 people i believe and trust in :

1) I pretty much believe in everyone except a certain someone.* Until you break that trust and belief then its goodbye.

*You know who you are.

7 things i hope to do now :

1) Start working. (I'ma workaholic see.)
2) Get my Phoenix and Praying hands done. (More details at Profile.)
3) Do up my portfolio for Mass Comm.
4) Visit Louise in US.
5) Pierce my cheeks.
6) Go shopping.
7) Sleep for 48hours.

7 things i do everyday :

1) Online Shopping.
2) Reading and writing blogs.
3) Listen to Trance.
4) Send/ reply messages.
5) Go out.
6) Check my emails.
7) Think of new tattoos to get.

7 people i want to see now :

1) Marie Louise Macabitas Geraldette.

7 people who should do this :

1) ADAM.
2) Louise.
3) Bedah.
4) Sam.
5) Vane.
6) Tangy.
7) Some fella, Daniel Wong. (You have me linked on your blog, but i dun know who are you.)

7 things i'm doing now:

1) Listening to Trance.
2) Looking at Tangy's designs.
3) Friendster.
4) Blogging/ survey.
5) Thinking of what to put here.
6) I seriously dun know.
7) Bah! Shall leave it like that.