Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Day 2 of work.

Have you ever felt like your fingers were going to turn into ice and fall off onto the floor?

My fingers nearly went into hypothermia mode today. I was dying please. I had my thickest jacket on (and mind you, its really very thick), and i still felt cold! I tried shoving my hands into my pockets but it didnt seem to work, not for long anyway.

I think i shall have to bring two jackets tmr.

We had to exchange our ICs for a temporary pass from today on, because of security reasons. So Reyton (floor captain) and i got our passes on the spot. Then Pat called me to explain that she'll be late and told me to tell Paladine, which i did. Then i went to put my bag into Ace's locker so that its not that troublesome for me.

I came out of the locker room with the intention of calling Pat to ask her how late she will be. But i caught sight of her at the Security desk with Paladine, so there wasnt a need to call her after that. We were standing around waiting for her to get her pass when we all realised that she didnt bring her IC out.

Which absurdly insane person above the age of eighteen does not carry some form of Photo ID?

Especially when we're working at a club, mind you. So Paladine had to call for help, if not Pat had to go home and get her IC. The rest of us were sent off to lunch whilst Pat's problem was being settled.

We all met back at Pure for our training. And i talked to Santos about his days in Liquidroom, because i'll go there once in awhile for Trance. We went through the rest of our training manual, then we all split up for Servers and Bartenders discussion. It was discussion all the way till it was decided that we go down to see the new place and layout.

I love the concept of Kandi bar!

I love love love it! It was so pretty!

Okay, i shall not spoil your first impression!

Come down and see it for yourself then! =)

Oh btw, Ace was like a Eskimo today. *beams*

And people still dun believe i'm eighteen. They tell me i'm 26. WOW.