Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hello, i'm still alive even after Maths 1, SS, Chemistry, English and Physics.

I shall perservere and never say die!

Maths was okay while Social studies was the bomb because all the topics i spotted came out.

I r smart girl.

Chemistry was just plain maddening. I learnt three years worth of Chemistry in three hours. But in the end, nothing came out. How annoying.

English was a breeze. I even had time to do a double draft, as in the re-write the whole of my composition again in another perspective. I wrote about Dreams. Mark and i were happy with the question. =)

Compre was relatively simple, only that some brain juice was needed to rephrase sentences.

Physics was neither here nor there. I gave up six marks because i didnt understand what the question wanted me to do.

So yeah, thats it for now. =)