Monday, November 13, 2006

MASS COMM.

BAH!

I overslept and didnt go for tution. I am so dead because Accounts is in two days and i overslept for tution!

I want that A1 in Accounts.

And i hear that alot of people are going to skip the papers for Wednesday and Friday. I really wonder why they chose this class combination if they are going to skip the Accounts papers in the end. Its quite redundant isn't it?

That is beside the point anyway. Its their Os and not mine. I am super proud to tell all of you that i wasnt late for any papers, neither did i miss any.

I R IS PROUD OF SELF.

So i was talking to Adam online yesterday and he reminded me to get a portfolio for Mass Comm. I was thinking of going to ask for all my English compositions for this and last year, plus get a personal testimonial from my English teachers and whoever. I must get into Mass Comm.

Mass Comm!
Mass Comm!
Mass Comm!

Today is Bedah's first day at PSB. She called me just now and told me all about her class. The class has a grand total of SEVEN PEOPLE. 4 (minus her) are chinese, one malay and one indian. She's the only girl amongst all the guys. HAHAH.

Gaylord.