Thursday, November 16, 2006

Abstract from Cyn.

Read this.
Abstracted from Cyn's blog:

last night when Ivy slept over at my place, i couldn't sleep till 6am. Why, cus that fella hit my head with her elbow in the middle of the night and moved so much it drove me onto the floor and usually i'm the one kicking her down the floor but i'm sure we both know why i'm so compromising lah okay. so now i need sleep cus everyone's making fun of my eyebags, it's so dark and prominent, and not forgetting huge like fiona's tits (just to make my point clearer), the universe is in my eyebags. Yeah, and all these only mean that i need sleep even more.

The thing is, WHY THE LIVING FUCK IS MY TITS INVOLVED?!

ROARRRRRRRRR.

And i was just at Np just now. Apparently, Jason's friend who knows Bedah also, wants to get to know me. Hello?! I know i look old, but not that old surely?!