Thursday, March 29, 2007

Stay out of my blog

I dun know why some people just choose to insult my personal life.

Firstly, these people actually check out my Friendster and read my blog entries. I am super appalled at the fact that i'm being told to not do this or that with MY OWN BLOODY FRIENDSTER AND BLOG.

I do whatever i please. None of you can stop me even.

The bomb comes when i find out that i have a Publicity Officer that i never knew about. IT goes around telling my other colleagues and God-knows-who-else to read my blog and check out my Friendster!

I think that is so not cool. For what flying fuck are you going around and telling others to read my blog? GET YOUR OWN BLOODY BLOG AND PUBLICIZE IT.

STOP PUBLICIZING MY BLOG AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

I hate it when people stick there long noses into my personal affairs. Its like telling me that you have a wonderful life and i suck because i dun.

Stay out of my affairs. The last time somebody tried to make changes to my blog, the person ended up not feeling very good about themselves.