Friday, March 23, 2007

YLDP recalls.

I read Louise's blog. She blogged about YLDP and all of a sudden, i miss being a Student Leader.

First of all, you'll prolly scoff and delude tell yourself that Fiona was never a Student Leader. But its pure fact that i graduated with a Vice-head Prefect position in my certificate. I am so not lying. I utterly refuse to put up my chachat photo of me wearing a blazer, because i was a fucking fat round tub of..oh never mind.

Anyway, when i first transferred to Northland in 2003, i had the worst first week in school. Its like having to make friends all over again made it all the more sufferable for me. I hated my decision to accept my transfer to another school, but then again, i had no choice since i was expelled in early 2003.

You can never imagine the emotional trauma i went through during my first week of school. Being new and all that, i had to learn how to make friends all over again. Worst of all, i had never been to a mixed gender school, because i spent eight years in single sex schools and i was pretty much comfortable with my gender.

Then came the comments. "Go back to your lesbian school lah!" "You dun belong here! Get lost!". All these i took in my stride, looking away whenever these comments were thrown at me, just wishing that i didnt have to take such shit. Being the violent person that i am, i could have gotten into so many fights because of the things they said. But oh well, i dun even know why i didnt react.

I settled down and within ten weeks, i became a Student Leader. Its funny how i was the most infamous person in Sac and a Student Leader in Northland. Even i dun know how it happened.

Then in six months i became the Co-Chairman of Student Council. I mean, LOOK AT ME. I was the Co-Chairman of the STUDENT COUNCIL?! How the hell?! Still, i was voted by the people to be their in-charge. I took it without a complaint. But there were too many fucked up politics that i cannot figure out to this day. It was too much for me, waay too much for anyone.

Then suddenly at the end of 2004, the system changed and i became the Vice-Chairman of the Student Council, in-charge of all four Sport House. Boy oh boy! Having to lead the four different House Leaders was hell! Its like having four kids that dun listen to your instructions! In secret, i hated my jobscope and the people that came with it. Its like, you happy you talk to me. You not happy you attitude me.

CHAO CHEE TOOT.

Its not like its my fault that i have to manage you monkies okay?!

Anyway, still i had alot of fun being one of the most important in the Council. I mean, come on, i was the Vice-Chairman after all. Then we moved on, to become N/O level students and suddenly we had to oversee the events that the juniors were running. Its super comical to hear them calling one another when they know of any Council members that were going to be at a certain event. I've ever overheard a junior calling another junior who was at the event venue, telling he/she that i was going to be at the event venue in the next half an hour. Its like they care, ALOT. As in care if any of the Council members are coming down, because they would for sure get fucked immediately if we spot any mistakes.

I miss the debriefs where we could scream use profanities at the event organisers on every mistake that they made. I never said that during my time, we were perfect. But we sure didnt do mistakes like theirs!

But now, its over. Its been over since 2005. Once us old birds stepped down and the new council was appointed, it was all over. No more fights, no more tears, no more spewing of vulgarities at one another. Everyone split up and it was every man for himself. We all drifted apart and EBians were with EBians etc and it was like an immediate effect right after we stepped down.

Life went on.

The council members in Express took their Os and the rest took Ns. It was a different pathway already.

I hated it the most when i went back to Sec5 in 2006 to hear things like, "You are a Student Leader, you should do this and that."

LIKE, FUCK YOU. FUCK OFF PLEASE!

I spent most of my school year in 2006 drifting in and out of school. It was because i hated school and i didnt have alot of friends left, plus a different class altogether.

Then i had to deal with losing Louise and idunknow who else. Everything started to melt and stick together in my face. I hated it. I hated not being able to be in control of my future.

But oh well, its all over. I just miss Mdm Ho's classes where i was the bloody CHINESE REP and i spoke English most of the time. HAHA.

By the way, i'm single again!