Monday, March 05, 2007

Insane things i do when i'm half drunk.

Okay, let me try and recall what i did yesterday.

First, i went to sleep. I'm serious, i did! Then James called me at 1pm and told me that he just woke up, and i'm like "walau eh, dun need to go CDM already." because i just woke up too. Then he said he'll call me back, and while i was waiting, i fell asleep. I was jolted awake by his second call, which we spent talking about his phobia of snakes and Clinic's gay night.

Then he had to go and eat, the pig.

So i went to meet Xia and Sheila at town, where we did some major catching up with insane talking and and story-telling. Then we bus-ed/ NEL-ed down to Cannery and ended up at Clinic. I had to drink most of the whiskey coke that i bought, because Xia and Sheila didnt tell me that they dun like whiskey. I was alil high after all the whiskey then i met Michelle.

Michelle told me Zen was in Clinic and asked me to follow her, which i did. Oh boy, bad thing to do. I met Jeff upstairs and i got a 151 shot immediately, plus he did his cheebye thing of putting tobasco in it again. I helped Michelle to drink hers also, since i was a quarter gone already. Zen gave me vodka redbull and i drank it without thinking plus i hate vodka and redbull. Then i think i went mad after that because i somewhat remember that i grinded Chris while he was working.

Debbie and Angel were at Clinic also, so we all gathered at the bar and danced.

Then i think i went down, and met Zen, who asked me to go to St James. Michelle made me sit onto the sofa because i was insane and W walked past and saw me.

I went, "OH SHIT."

He stopped and walked back to where i was and stared at me. My vision wasnt that powerful at that moment and i actually asked Michelle if that person was W. Plus, he heard it.

Like WOW fiona, you did it.

Then i said, "Dun worry W! I'll be at work tmr! I'll be there at 4pm!" And he said, "You better be man."

I remembered okay. Oh, and then Zen and Michelle were pulling me to go to St James, but i said i had to say bye to James. So we went to look for him and i think i kissed him or something. Plus i met Jeremy inside and i think i kissed him also.

FUCK, i AM INSANE.

So off it was to St James. As it was Ladies Night, all of us got in for free. Then i had to sit down, because i was fucking insanely high. Plus, i had a vodka cranberry in my hand, which i have no flying idea how it got there, but i remember the taste.

We went to get LP in and then i had to go out and get Adam. I dun know how Adam knows i was there, but he came all the same. But Dragonfly was being the cheebye because they didnt let him in due to the age limit. Ah, fuck them lah. So Adam, Michelle, LP and i ended up smoking outside, then i met the HK tycoon that i served the other day, plus apparently he remembers me.

His boys tried getting Adam in, but the bouncers didnt allow it.

So too bad.

I somehow got to the bar and got myself my favourite burbon coke. I finished it and then we left. Adam had to support me because my legs refused to cooperate. We all got into a cab and went to Newton for supper.

OMG, i just found a water blister on my middle finger. What the flying fuck please. Who burnt me with their cig?

We ate and i think i did some insane shit while i was there. Prolly the whole of Newton knows me now. Shit, what the fuck did i do?

Then i cannot remember what happened, but i woke up in the cab, lying on Adam's shoulder. Fuck lah Adam, i remember your smell now! I became sober and we stopped at the MRT station. Then spent another 15mins talking to Adam about nightlife, then he had to go. So i went home.

I'm one insane bitch, i swear.