Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Why hello

i've hit the 1k mark. But obviously i cannot beat Kiwi lah. He's crazy lah. The whole part timer form of his was all filled up and he got no more space to write anything. But he's still damn funny lah. 26 and still so hyperactive. Its also because of him that i got $8 as tips. He's that good at service lah.


I think i'm falling again.

SHIT.

I've always said that i DUN LIKE his type of people and now i end up FALLING for his type. Fuck please. Argh!

I cannot take it lah. I shall go and brood on it.

Lennon made me a drink ytd. It has honey, orange juice and something else in it. He says that its nutritious and that drinking it will help our boobs grow. I looked down and i dun think i want mine to get any bigger lah. Shit, i drank the whole cup before he even told me. Basket.

I want to be a bartender. I've this fetish for alchoholic drinks. But i dun think i have the time to do so. I shall go Shatec and learn bartending then. Too bad the bartenders i know dun have the time to teach me. If not i would have mastered it by the end of this year. But its alright, i still have time to learn. =)

Okay, so its off to work for me. I have a wine training today. Red wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment