Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Drunk on heels.

Devils on a Wednesday was fucking shiok. I got so fucking drunk that i did alot of funny things like poledancing and whatnot. I'm so fucking embarrassed please now that i remember what happened.

Jean: "I dare you to go up and poledance."
Me: "Whats the bet?"
Jean: "One jug Tiger beer!"
Me: "You're ON!"
**Note that i was bloody high and drunk already.

Xiaobai: -pokes me- "Eh, you saa already arh?"
Me: -hold a mug of beer- "NO, i'm not drunk."
Oh well, obviously i was drunk already.

I danced the night away on three inch high heels and boy did it hurt like a bitch in the morning. I was blabbing away like an idert and Lennon was so irritated that he wanted to smack me. We headed to Bencoolen for breakfast. I fell asleep on Logan's arm and he had to eat his breakfast with his left hand. Poor Logan.

Jean was hot in her backless top and i swear she looked like a prostitude from afar. Fucking funny please.


My curfew is starting from the 15th. Fuck. I can dun need to work already. Fucking Curfew.

No comments:

Post a Comment