Sunday, May 22, 2005

smoking

i woke up thinking that i wasnt gonna go out todae.
was online the whole afternoon.
then at 7pm.
bedah had to go and page me on msn.
she asked me out.
n we settled on a movie.
then i asked her to check out the movie timings.
and she did.
we were gonna watch mr and mrs smith.
then when i reached.
i wanted to go buy tix n bedah told me that the movie was NC16.
and i was like 'yarh meh?'
and she was like 'yarh. i din kw The Jacket was.'
in my mind i was like 'excuuse me? the Jacket? who told u we watching the jacket??'
and in the end we cudn watch anything thanks to her.


bahh.
what are friends for.
dun watch then dun watch lar.
so we went to mac and had fries.
then she suggested to go snikomg.
so we went and go a pack of slims.
then we walked all the way to *nigel's place.
and then to the 7-11 near the area.
aft that we went under 365 and sekomd somemore.
then we sat the bus and went home.
i saw this beeg fat humungous oh-so-huge cockroach.
it was scuttling towards me.
all hell broke lose.
i think i broke the national record for 100M sprint.
bloody hell.
then i came home to use the comp.



my dear legin.
you are such a lovable person.
i hate you but i love you too.
but sometimes you just need to know how to make somebody feel better.
esp if its a girl.
[okae.i know u dun think of me as a girl.but wth.]
as they say.
'hell hath no fury when a woman knows scorn'
u bet your peanuts that this saying is true.
i'm been thru alot legin.
we mite never meet again aft your Os.
bud i know that you'll take some time off for a friend.
to come over to my workplace and shout my name loudly.
making me duck under the table in shame.
and u'll stick your big head under the table and ask me what am i doing under the table.
then i'll come out from under the table looking as if i grew a tomato for my face.
and tell you to go away.
such little thing make life alil more interesting you know.
how much fun can that be.
imagine you in mcdonalds wearing their dumb uniform.
HAWHAWHAW.
what a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment