Monday, May 23, 2005

my long lost friends

went for the 2nd interview.
sat there frm 3pm onwards.
we were shown the entire freaking file on what biomagnetism is lar.
wth.
i was thinking to myself.
'WHY do they keep such a thick file on biomagnetism??'
gay lar.
then we sat there and had a chat with my friend.
we were going back to primary school memories and all.
talking abt ppl who left in our primary one year and all.
then abt our classmates.
then glenn the handsome.
bloody hell.
it felt good catching up with the memories.
then we sat there and listened to that stupid daniel talking abt his whole bloody life.
so bloody boring.
we were supposed to meet the director lar.
bud we bloody sat there for 3hours and stone.
wtf man.
in the end when i finally asked whether we're gonna see the director.
the stupid daniel finally told me that we were hired and that can come down for training.
me and bedah were like wtf?!!
we sat there 3hours for bloody nothing lar.
we din even know how much our pay is lor.
waste my time only.
so aft that we went home.



@home.
went online.
kena bomb by seos.
abt the olympics and consent forms.
bloody gay lor.
i tot what happened lar.
then i went to friendster to check if i had anything.
i saw some guy named glenn.
reminded me of my old old friend.
and i tried looking for him on Friendster.
and i found him lar.
he's soo handsome!!
wth.
too bad he's my bro.
if not arh.
dun say already lar.

then adrian added me.
and i had like a really really long chat with him.
he's so different now.

and its fiona and the two towers now.
cox i'm like 164.
and the two of them are like 17plus and 180.
sooo gaayy!!!
i'm soo short!!
-pulls face
but i am so freaking glad that i found them on Friendster.
-big grin


then nigel came and asked me LAME questions.
wth.
=))
then i was telling him abt my two tall friends and he exclaimed:
'they eat alot of LONG BEANS arh???!!!!'
u had no idea how loudly i laughed at that lar.
bloody hell.
nigel.
u alwaes kill me with your roadkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment